CHAPTER 5:- MANISH-NAITIK CALLS NAIRA

AT UDAIPUR,

Manish is thinking something.

Manish's POV

 I think Naira could not be the cause of Shubham's death because she had done so much for our family. Shubham used to consider Naira as second mother. How could kill him. I need to find out.

END

Manish calls one of his private detective. He tells him that find out everything about shubham what had happened with him 3.5 years ago and who killed him. Who forced him to take drugs and all. Detective told him that he will give information to Manish in two days...

Meanwhile in NYC,

Kartik and Naira were in meeting room discussing about there new venture which they were gonna launch. There meeting went successful and the deal was final. After coming out of the meeting room.

Kartik:- Congratulations Naira

Naira(sternly):- Same with you.

Kartik was hurt with her behaviour towards him. So he went from there moved towards the club.

At Udaipur, After 2 days.

Manish got the information from his detective that Naira is not the culprit of Shubham's death infant she was helping him to cure his drug addiction. Manish was flabbergasted that she had cause hurt towards his daughter-in-law. 

He also got the information that she is New york, and Kartik's deal is with her. One side Manish was proud that Naira had reached on the top of the world but somewhere in guilt.

He instantly calls Naitik as they were in touch. He tells him all that had happened. Naitik was shocked to the core that how could his not trust his princess. Instead of trust he bashed her. He was crying continuously. They decided that to meet at the cafe so that they can call naira.

Soon they reached cafe.

Manish:- Naitikji hum sab se bahot badi galti ho gyi. 

Naitik:- Ha Manishji. I am angry on myself that how i could not trust my princess. I am feeling ashamed. I want to talk to her right now and want to seek for forgiveness.

Manish calls Naira as the detective gave her number also to him. Naira answers his call.

Naira:- Hello

Naitik was crying as well as Manish after listening her voice.

Naitik( stammering):- Prin..cess.

Naira was shocked to the core. She was happy but the anger took over her.

Naira:- I am not anyone's princess. I am orphan

Naitik:- Beta please forgive me .I know the what you all have gone through princess. Please forgive me.

Naira:- How could you not trust your own daughter. Do you think that i could kill anyone that to from my in laws.

Manish:- Naira beta please. Why can't you forgive us beta.

Naitik was going to faint but manish hold him.

Manish:- Naitik ji

Naira:- Papa..

Naitik:- What you have said just now princess?

Naira:- Papa

Naitik:- Have you forgive us?

Naira:- Yes for how much i could stay angry with my papa. I know papa but i think it was my fault to please forgive me.

Naitik and Manish:- We forgive you beta.

Naira:- Papas, i need both of you here. Papa i can't live without you. I am feeling very lonely over here. Though rishabh is there please i need fatherly love papa please come.

Naitik:- Yes beta we will come.

Manish:- Yes we will come over there by day after tomorrow. Ok bye now take care.

Naira:- Byee.

***********************************************

This much for today

Precap:- Naitik and Manish to reach New york.

Thank you so much guys for 1K reads on my this story KAIRA FF- TEARS OF SORROW as well as 197 votes. I am glad that you all liked my story.

Please show some love and vote it.

Thank you

Pranjali...