CHAPTER 2:- HIS LIFE...

UDAIPUR, 

AT GOENKA VILLA

A boy is sitting in his room and he is in a drunk state.

Boy :- Kyun chodke chali gyi mujhe naira. You know because of you my brother shubham is dead. If you had told me that he take drugs so i could find some solution over it. I hate you Naira.

The boy is none other than Kartik.

Someone (yelled):- Kartik.......

Kartik goes down 

Kartik:- Ji papa 

Manish:- Beta we have got this project so for this project we assigned you and we know you are capable of it.

Kartik:- But papa why me, why can't you or chachu go.

Swarna:- Haan Manishji why kartik have to go you know go na otherwise send akhilesh.

Manish:- Swarna please don't come in between and for many years i have to tolerate his behaviour. Company is going on losses and he became a devdas whose wife left ad started drinking.

Swarna:- Manishji please don't take her name in front of me . Because of her my whole family is going like this. I had kept her as my daughter but she became a villain.

Manish:- So Kartik, I haven't called you for your permission that you have to go or not. I am ordering you to go over there.

Manish sighed and said:- Beta we would have gone but here are also some clients that we have to manage and that project is also important for us , for our company. Please try to understand.

Kartik:- Ok papa i will go but where and which is the company?

Manish:- You have to go to New york and the company is RN Group of companies.

A/N

I forget to mention in the previous chapter that Rishabh and Naira and have settled the main branch of there company in New York  and other branch in Mumbai.

Kartik:- RN group of companies. Papa this company is the 2nd richest company is the world and the owners of that company are indians only.

Manish:- Yeah i know and i think they should invest in our company and it will be profitable for both of the companies. BTW Kartik your flight is tomorrow at night , go and pack your bags.

Kartik goes packs his bags. While packing his bags swarna comes while carrying pickle and makhana.

Swarna being emotionally :- Beta take care of yourself. I have given your favourite pickle and Makhana. Don't sleep till late. Concentrate on your project. I will miss you.

Kartik hugs her :- I will miss you too maa.

Tomorrow at 10pm 

Kartik goes to airport and flies to New york.

****************************************************

This much for today.

Precap:- Kartik and Naira meet

Please show some love and vote it.

Thank you

Pranjali...