CHAPTER 6:- MANISH-NAITIK TO REACH NEW YORK

UDAIPUR

Manish told at his home that because of some urgent work with Kartik he had to go to new york. 

Manish:-Maa, Swarna , Akhilesh jaldi aao.

All came running towards living room.

Swarna:- Kya hua manish hame kyun bulaya?

Dadi:- Haan

Manish:- Man much urgently New york jaana padega Kartik ke paas

Swarna:- Why what happened to my son.

Manish:- Nothing had happened to your son just he needs some help about our new venture which we gonna launch with one of the new york company

Manish winked towards Akhilesh

Akhilesh understood that Manish is lying. He indicated though his eyes by no direction. Manish gave angry glare to him so he agreed to it.

Akhilesh:- Accha Maa jane do unhe. Office mein the top mujhe kartik ka phone aaya tha. Manish Bhaisaab was in meeting so thats why he informed me about it and actually Kartik has some problem to get t thats why.

Dadi:- Accha thike jao lekin Akhilesh tum bhi jao iske saath.

Akhilesh:- Kyun Maa?

Dadi:- Kyun Maa ka kya matlab? Tumhe pata hai na jab bhi akela jaata hai ye toh kuch bhi khake aa jata hai aur bimar pad jata hai. 

Akhilesh was laughing silently

Manish:- Tum kyun has rahe ho? Abhi dikhata hu tumble

Manish starts running behind akhilesh. They both are running behind each other.

Dadi:- Hein bhagwan bacche hein ye dono?

Dadi goes towards them and stops them.

Dadi:- Bas kart tum dono? Bacche ho kya? Akhilesh tum jaa rahe ho ya nahi?

Akhilesh:- Haan maa jaata hu.

Manish:- Haa thike.

While all ver there goes to there room and starts packing.

Whereas with Naitik,

Naitik:- Maa pls jane dijiye na mujhe keerti ke saath.

A/N 

Guys i forget to tell you that there is not barrier between keerti and naira. Keerti supported Naira . They talk sometimes but Keerti goes to some place to talk to her as she doesnt want anyone who caused  her pain to talk to her. Naitik already told keerti there plan.

Keerti:- Haan mujhe koi saath mein chaiye.

Naksh:- Toh keerti mein chalta hu aapke saath.

Keerti:- Nahi, aapko kaam hein na and please papa ko aane dijiye na. How much time will he be caged in the house only. I promise i will take care of him. 

After a lot convince they all agreed. Keerti and Naitik hifi to each other.

They also gone to there respective rooms and starts packing.

At early morning

Keerti, Akhilesh, Manish and Naitik reach the airport and took there flight to New york.

**************************************************

This much for today

Precap:- Kartik meets keerti but keerti stops talking to him

Thank you guys for numerous reads and votes on my stories which i have written. I am glad you all liked it.

Please show some love and vote it.

Thank you

Pranjali...