♡︎A Drink♡︎

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●).Hope you enjoy(ʘᴗʘ✿).

A lil tiny bit angst and some smut (Sorry I am not that good at
smut ╥﹏╥)

Asano is top
Karma is bottom

Btw here is your request @MehakaKy (sorry if you don't like it Ó╭╮Ò)
--------------------------------------------------------
Asano POV

'WHY?!' I say as I scream my anger out.

so.... That happened...
Well you might be wondering-what on earth happened?
Well you see,I have all rights to kill a bitch...
And that bitch been my dad (wish I did tho😒)

Anyway... I was sitting on couch burying my head into my knees as tears slipped out of my eyes and rolled down my face. I gather my last bits of strength to lift myself out of the couch and into my room, not even bothering to turn the light on. I throw myself on to my bed as I stare at the ceiling, my shirt collar drenched in tears. As I remember the events of today. I turn my head towards the nightstand as I grab my phone and turn it on. Even more tears begin to hurdle down my cheeks as I lay there staring at a picture of me and my boyfriend, when we went to the carnival.

You might be in ✨ C O N F U S I O N✨, but well... Let me explain.

I have been dating my boyfriend, a.k.a the great majesty, the one and only-Karma. Yes. Karma Akabane (I don't know about you but I feel like I am in an enemies to lovers fanfic or something like that🤔😒).

Well you see.. Me and my kitten have been dating for 2 months. Please I am begging, please don't ask how we ended up together but let's say my oh so angel friends decided it was a good idea to give Mr. I treasure my strawberry milk more than anything, my FUCKING number. Don't worry I still visit their graves ( I totally didn't drive over them👀👨‍🦯) And Mr. Sadist(now my kitten😉) has been annoying the actual SHITZ out of me. So it basically went from annoying me over text to in person and well over time, I got to know him more and started to develop feelings but me being me, might or might not have shoved them into my coffee (yeah I totally did👀).

So.... Anyway...
We have been dating for two months and neither of us were comfortable with a public relationship so we kept it a secret. Well we did go on dates and did normal couple stuff. Well after a month of dating we decided maybe it was time to tell everyone but that didn't go as plan.

On the day we were supposed to tell everyone, I found out my father kicked my mother out of our house ,not for cheating on him but for being a lesbian. I realized that my father was homophobic and since I didn't have anywhere to go if he kicked me out of our house, I decided it was best to continue keeping it a secret.
Of course kitten understood and also thought it was for the best as we both of us still wanted to keep our relationship. Everything thing went as usual, you know-sneaking out at night to go on dates, ditching council work to spend time, going on small trips over the weekend and yeah... Well only if you minus the hundred time we have almost been caught by the police for shop lifting, driving over limits, making small children cry or crushing their dreams or pushing them into a pond (you can't really blame us, they were hella annoying😒)and in kitten's case - murdering annoying grampa's and Karen's. Yes... Everything was pretty normal about our relationship... Almost...

Everything was going just fine until... Today... The day my father caught me kissing kitten in one of the classrooms. Well... From then on things started rolling downhill.... Sort of

Small FlashBack

I grabbed Karmas thighs lifting him onto a table still kissing his passionately. I start bitting the bottom of his lip asking for entrance. Once he allowed it, I slip my tongue in and started exploring his mouth- tasting a strawberry flavour which reached every corner of his mouth.