♡Night strolls♡

Gakushu and karma strolled down the quiet street as they talked about many things. the moon was shining above them, giving light as they walked hand in hand.

"And that how I saved the class from a surprise test" karma said as he skipped alongside gakushu who seemed to be done with his boyfriends shit. Gakushu looked at the shorter male with a tired expression.

"So you are telling me, you gave that poor substitute teacher a heart attack by putting a lizard into her coffee just so you wouldn't get that surprise test... "

"Yes I did mom" karma said as he giggled joyfully, skipping ahead of the tired mom.

'I sometimes really wonder about you... ' gakushu thought as he picked up some pace.

Now gakushu would've lectured karma about how he should not give innocent souls a run for their life but he realized that it was no use as karma never listened and deep down gakushu didn't want karma to change one bit. He wanted the childish, sadist,annoying and funny karma, that is all he wanted. For karma to be karma.

"Shuu what are you thinking? "

Gakushu looked down at the curious strawberry who was now clinging onto one of gakushus arms with a curious expression.

And all gakushu could do was admire what was his. He stared into karmas golden eyes, the golden orbs were now lit in the moon light as they showed a hint of mischief and the scent of strawberries were filled in the cold air.

Gakushu smiled softly while looking down at the latter.

"You're beautiful"

Karma quickly whipped his head around in embarrassment as he felt his blood rush up to his cheeks by the sudden comment.

Gakushu gently grabbed karma chin as he turned karmas head to face his. Gakushu leaned down a bit until he met karmas lips and

click
'Wait.. '

"YESSS BITCHESSS"

"I KNEW IT"

"CONGRATS I GUESS"

Figures started to pop out from the nearby bushes.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! "

"Isn't it obvious spying on you" Rio said as she scrolled through the photos smirking.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?! " Nagisa said as he looked at the couple with a furious expression.

Karma immediately buried his face into gakushus chest as he mentally screamed from embarrassment.

Gakushu giggled from karmas behavior and wrapped his arms around shorter, gently placing a kiss on his head. karma buried his head deeper into gakushus chest as his began to curse in all sorts of languages.

Gakushu laughed at his boyfriends mumbling of curses in different languages. He picked karma up bridal style as he waved the others goodbye... Well... minus nagisa and Rio cause they were busy teasing karma who was blushing hard.

" s-shut up" karma said still in gakushus arms as nagisa and Rio teased him.

"Okay, okay we will stop.... For now" and with that nagisa and Rio sped off into the night pleased with what they have found.

Gakushu was trying so hard to contain his laughter and not to simp for his boyfriend.

"Can I have my kiss now? " gakushu said as he looked at the tired strawberry who was resting in his arms ,half asleep as he walked back through the quiet street.

"Okay" karma said in a sleepy tone as he lifted his head up to finish their interrupted kiss.
--------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry guys that I haven't posted in a long time
o(iДi)o.

I have been busy and I also lost some motivation but I am back˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

Anyway... I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter and pls forgive me for any spelling mistakes.

I had no idea what I did with this chapter but...

BYEEEEE(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و