♡Midnight cuddles♡

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ. Sorry for not updating in  so long. Anyway...Enjoyヾ(^-^)ノ

Asano and Karma are already dating.
--------------------------------------------------------

Friday, 11:23pm

"I am home... "Asano says softly as he kicks his shoes off,entering the apartment. He walks into the kitchen and places the groceries on the counter which he had picked up on the way back.

He then walk into the living room only to be greeted by a pouting strawberry.

"Why are you late?" The shorter male asked as the taller walked toward him with a tired expression on his face.

"You missed movie night" the strawberry said as he turned back to the TV, clearly upset that his lover was gone for so long.

"I am sorry kitten... I had a pile of paper work to finish and my father asked me to plan some ideas for the Halloween party" Asano whispered  as he sighed, admiring the strawberry- who was wearing his hoodie and some shorts and a pair of knee-high socks. Asano couldn't help but smile at how adorable his precious strawberry looked.

He walked behind the shorter male, wrapping his arms around his waist as he began to place soft kisses on his neck.

"can make it up to you?" Asano whispers in karmas ear.

"Cuddles"
"Huh?"

"I want cuddles" the strawberry says as he turns around to face the strawberry blonde, a small pout visible on his face.

Asano smiled at the smaller male's adorableness.

"How about I give you cuddles in the morning?" Asano asked as he was tired from today's work and wanted to go to sleep.

"No.Now" the strawberry said in a demanding tone.

"But kitten-"

Asano was cut off by the small frown on the latter's face. He just couldn't say no.

"Fine... Come on" Asano said as he kissed the strawberry's forehead and carried him to their bedroom.

Asano placed karma on the bed as he headed to take a shower but as soon as he turned away he felt a small tug in his shirt.

"Can I join? " karma asked as he didn't want to leave his boyfriend even for a minute.

Asano chuckled at how karma was so clingy.

"Ok.come on Berry" Asano said as he lifted karma bridal style and headed to the bathroom.

Asano placed karma on the counter as he began to run the water. They both took off their clothes and got into the bathtub as they felt the water rush against their skin.

"So... How was your day kitten? " Asano said breaking the silence.

"It was good... The usual I guess... Ditching school, murdering annoying grampa's, running over some Karen's.. You know the rest" karma said with a stupid grin on his face as he started splashing the water everywhere.

Asano signed as he mentally face palmed at his boyfriend's stupidity.

"I sometimes wonder what to do with you" Asano said with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice as he watched Karma giggled, growing a pair of horns and tail. Asano was not surprised. Ever since they moved in together, asano got used to his boyfriend growing a pair of horns and a tail at random times of the day, signalling that his boyfriend had caused some kind of trouble somewhere on earth( and maybe in hell).

They finished showering and put on some clothes as they headed to bed.

The strawberry buried his face into the taller's chest, wrapping his legs around the strawberry blondes waist getting used to the warmth. Asano snaked his hand around the smaller's waist causing the strawberry to snuggle deeper into his chest.

The cuddled for along time before floating away to their     dream lands.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's short. I really don't know what I have done but just enjoy my crappy masterpiece ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

And as usual requests and ideas are open(・ิω・ิ)ノ

Anyway

Byeeeeeee(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

P. S- Ignore my spelling mistakes ಥ_ಥ