♡didnt expect this (1/2)♡

The stars dancing above and the moon peeking out from the clouds as it's light falls down upon the city with bright lights. A small breeze swept across the almost empty streets as it carried a sweet scent with it. It was mesmerizing.

Asano sat on the roof top as he leans his back against the cold wall, looking into the night sky and city below it. He wished he didn't agree to come with his friends but he didn't want to be rude, so he went along with it. He let out a sign of exhaustion as he pressed his eyes closed, trying to num out the sounds of music that drifted through the air.

"Didn't expect you to be here... "

Asano jumped up, startled. He looked into the dark area around him, making out an outline of a boy in the quiet environment.

"What are you doing here akabane?! "

"No hello? .. Rude... "

"Stfu"

Karma walked over to Asano and sat down beside him.

"Here" karma said handing Asano a soda as he started sipping his.

"... Thanks.. " Asano mumbled, staring at the soda for a second before popping the can open and taking a small sip from it.

"Let me guess, your friends forced you" karma said breaking the silence.

"Yeah" Asano said bluntly

"So, why aren't you downstairs?"

"Could ask you the same thing"

"Well I got bored, so I came up here... And found you" karma said with a hint of mischief in his voice.

Asano stared at karma with a blank expression.

"Karma what did you do"

"Nothing~"

Asano sighed before standing up.

"Come on, let's go somewhere else" Asano said fixing his gaze down at karma, who in return stared at Asano with a shocked face.

"What?" Asano said as he stared back with a questioning look.

"Did the great Asano Gakushu ask me to come with him?! " karma said as his eyes lit up and you could see the flowers around him.

Asano mentally face palmed as he headed for the stairs, karma following behind like a little puppy.

"So where are we going? " karma asked snuggling into his black hoodie.

"Somewhere"

"Where? "

"Somewhere"

"Shuuuu" Karma said with a pout on his face.

Asano giggled a bit, as he continued walking down the silent street.

Even though the two didn't admit it, they have had a crush on each other for around 2 years but neither had the strength to actually confess.

As they walked further down the street, occasionally stealing glanced at each other, Asano stopped infront of a small cafe.

Asano looked back at karma who had stars in his eyes.

"My treat" Asano said avoiding any eye contact with karma as they walked into the cozy cafe.

It wasn't that late at night, so there were a few people in the cafe. As they entered a very pleasant and cozy aroma surrounded them. The cafe was lit up by dim lit lights and there were wooden tables and chairs decorated to a floral aesthetic. The cafe wasn't much but it was the only place Asano could think of that was open at 7:06pm.

They both sat down at a table in a comfortable silence as they stare out the window besides they, watching few cars drive past the cafe.

"May I take your order? "

Both quickly whipped there heads around at the sudden sound.

"Um... Yeah. I would like a chocolate milk shake and two strawberry cupcakes. "

"I'd like a strawberry milk and 3 cinnamon rolls"

"Alright.your order will be here soon" and with that the waiter left the couple in a comfortable silence.

"Soooo.... "

Karma took his gaze off the window and turned to face the strawberry-blonde.

"Yes... "

"Um... N-nothin" Asano said unable to find any words and whipped his head around to hide his blush.

'Come on Asano... It's now or never... "

--------------------------------------------------------

Heyooo(゚▽^*)☆
Don't worry there is a part two and it will come out soon.
I wanted to say thank you for reading my book. I literary can't believe that people actually read my horrible book.

Thank you again∩( ✧Д✧)∩
And
Hope you all stay safe and

Byeeeeee(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

P. S. - ignore my spelling mistakes and sorry if this doesn't make any sense m(._.)m.