x. THE GATES INTO VAHALLA.

" vii. BE THE SIF TO MY THOR ? "

THE GATES of Valhalla were a piece of mythology, although presumed fake, it would contain riches beyond compare and power to those who discovered it

"There's a chest..." Petra spoke, "This big, full of diabetes-inducing treats, among other glorious contraband."

"This is your brain on drugs. The confiscation room is impenetrable, man."

"Like Seya's panties," Chico comments. Vera let out a groan in distaste of the lewd comment.

"It's been done... once. Lin's cornucopia was pried open by a group of industrious detention attendees. The robbers inscribed their deed in the rooftop. 'The golden door on the secret floor.'"

Seya slammed her hand on the table, "I bet that's where my sword is." Seya sat up, stomping over to the door and kicking it multiple times, letting out a grunt for each one.

Marcus walked over, pulling out a bobby pin from Vera's hair. The girl smiled, watching Marcus pick the lock.

"You're such a spaz." Vera laughed.

"Oh, God, it's so obvious."

"What is?"

"You wanna get married, and have babies, and hump on the washing machine all day—" Marcus was cut off by a hit on the head. from Vera.

"You're a pig."

"I love you too." Marcus turned back around once more, grinning smugly as he pulled the door open. "Ladies first, my love."

"I will rob you."

"So hostile, I love it."

Vera walked up the stairs with Logan, leaving Marcus to speak to Seya. "So," Logan began, "What's your deal with Marcus? You two flirt quite a lot."

"Marcus and I?" Vera echoed, "I'm not sure really. I kinda like him, but I'm focusing more on not dying in this place."

"No, no, you guys would be so cute!"

"What?"

"You guys could have little killer, runaway babies together."

"I thought... I'm gonna be honest, I thought you liked me." Vera said, dumbfounded.

"Oh, no, darling," Logan laughed, "I'm currently in a rendezvous with a little birdie in Chico's group."