Prologue

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guozhi POV

"ughhh" i groaned "where am i?" i stand up an look around. ' where the heck am I? all I see here is white..........

"Hello Host!" "ahh" I screamed "what the hell, warned a old man would you?" "Im sorry host" system said sadly. I turned around and saw............. a white ball?

^ That's the system ^

(fuzzy from fukigen na mononokean)

( Pictures Not Mine)

"ummmmm.." I wasn't sure what to say but, I think all that had happened to me is really strange. Let me remember what happened last minutes ago....

- Flashback -

I was just walking down the streets when.....

BANG!!

"AHHHHH!!"

"HELP SOMEONE HAS BEEN SHOT!!"

- Flashback End -

.

.

.

.

.

I DIED?! I was shot ..... by who?? a terrorist, was it a accident? doubt it... Did I even survive? What happened to my body afterwords??

Many questions filled my head It was getting dizzy and my head was getting overheated by these questions

"HE" 'ughh why is this happening to me?'

"HEY" ' why am I here in the first place?'

"OI HEY" ' huh? who is calling me?'

I snap out of my thoughts and looked at the white ball infront of me "yes?" "I have been calling you these past few minutes idiot! what were you doing!" I sweatdrop as the white ball keeps scolding? more like ranting to me about how disrespectful I am ughh I got no time for this

"who are you?" I said stopping it from ranting loudly at me ugh even it even made my ears almost bleed how loud it was "are you even listening to me?!" it shouted at me "yeah yeah why am I here?" "hmp first of all, I am system 6423 and you host is one of the luckiest of the few to be chosen as  a host to travel to other worlds to fulfill your tasks and if you don't finished them there will be consequences  depends which task you didn't fulfill."

"So, basically telling me that I don't have choice in this matter?" I concluded "what?! don't say it like its a bad thing!!" "well, I don't on these terms from the start anyways" I paused and said " wait- did you just say that there is other worlds?!" " yes, are you even listening the whole time I am talking to you?!" wait, so I did died and that white ball said that I have to go other worlds wait a minute holy guacamoly does it mean like those system stories I have been reading? this is so cool I have never seen this before!! wait does that mean I got to follow the storyline?

While I was busy thinking, the system was stan- I mean floating beside me ' what is this human thinking? ugh I got no time for this thing' "HEY YOU LISTEN TO ME!!" "What?" I snapped out of my thoughts and focus back to the system right beside me "we don't have time for this, we got to enter the first world" " hang on! I have some questions" "go ahead, but be hurry we got no time for this" "is this......really.... Real?" I questioned.

Tick ( I don't know what a tick mark sound in anime)

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I covered my ears and said " well, I still didn't believe this" "ughh I'm starting to believe that humans are really dumb" the system sigh "yes this is real and is that the only question that you want to ask?" "Can I call you chibi?" "........."

Suddenly my vision grows black and I passed out and the only sentence I last say was
.
.
.
.
"Is that a yes?"

Welp that's the end of prologue, hope I can continue this story but, don't expect me to publish daily cause, the devil called school still exist, hope you lovely readers enjoys this byeeee (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)