Chapter 7

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!

WARNING: Foul language
---------------------------------------
Previously:

But, before I could open the door, the door opened itself and  slammed onto my nose, as I cry out in pain, I look up and saw.......

THE MALE LEAD??!

Continuing:

Chen huan POV

I froze as I saw him 'WHAT THE! WHY IS THE MALE LEAD HERE?!' I panicked and accidentally slip and fell 'oh no...' before I could face plant my face on the ground I feel strong (•́ ͜ʖ •̀ ) arms wrapped around my waist.

"Are you alright?"

A voice called to me 'oh shit oh shit what should I do? If only the fucking system is here shit' curses flowed through my head like river as I cursed the system for leaving me.

The system: achoo , who's talking about me?

"Hey, I'm talking to you" I froze and said "haha I'm sorry I'll just go now" I jumped out of his arms but, 'his arms are to fucking strong' I sweatdrop as I said to him "umm, can you let go of me?"

"Hm?" He just smirks and didn't do anything 'what a bastard' a ticked mark grew on my head. I started to struggle against his hold. After a  seconds I got free and run to the other direction.

Wang qiang POV (male lead)

I looked at the person's back and thought 'strange' I then look at my hand that was holding the person waist 'soft'.....

"Sir?" "SIR?!" I jolted out of my thoughts and look at the person beside me "sir are you okay?" "Yeah I'm okay, lets continue" I said as I walked into the diner.'hope we meet again'

Chen huan POV
'shit shit shit' I ran through the mall and soon saw the exit, I walked out and started my way to the house 'hi host, hope you behave while I'm gone' I stopped midway and went in the alleyway.

'SYSTEM! WHERE WERE YOU?!' I shouted in my mind 'sorry host, it's was urgent' 'ughh nevermind that. I met the male lead just now...'

.............

'WHAT' I flinched as the system shouted 'ARE YOU CRAZY, IT WASN'T IN THE PLOT!!' the system continued to shout and me and to be honest at this rate, my head feels like it's gonna explode 'calm down geez' I scratched my head and said 'will that affect the plot though?'

System: what do you think Mr, obvious?

Chen huan: 'Oh shit'
System: 'thats right panic'
Chen huan: 'fuck'

Ahhh finally doneee, sorry for the late update(〒﹏〒) I have to do a lot of school works and it really stresses me out

I swear one day these teachers are gonna smothered me with school works/homeworks

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter my lovely readers!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧