Chapter 3

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!
---------------------------------------
Previously on dragon ball z (sorry not sorry):

I listen to the system guidance as I walk through the long hallways 'wow, Chen huan parents are really rich huh?' I scanned through the paintings one by one and stopped as soon as I reached the door to the diningroom 'here goes nothing' I grabbed the handle and opened the door and soon be greeted by......

Continuing:

Chen huan POV

3 voices was soon heard as I opened the door , what greeted me was a large table and 3 people , 1 woman , and 2 men.

"Look who finally decided to show up" one voice said to the other "oh Chen huan, good to see you finally awake come sit" a woman wearing a beautiful red dress waved at me to come over and sit beside her, but for some reason I feel a bad feeling about her so, I sit beside the quiet male who hasn't said a thing.

"CHEN HUAN" A booming voice shout at me as I covered my ears "how dare you disrespect your mother!" "Dear, it's okay , I get why Chen huan won't sit beside me" a heartbroken voice soon interrupted , but I know that tone was fake.........

Chen Huan's step mother, Zhi huan, she is a beautiful woman with a equally beautiful body, she is very kind and cares about her family, that's what she want everyone to think but, actually her personality is trash, she is a slut and likes to flirt with other men secretly so, she is a overall 'green tea bitch'

I looked to the man beside her and thought 'that's Chen huan useless father huh'

Chen Huan's father, Feng huan, is a man with very sharp features that could make you fall to your knees, he is one of those rich men that would buy you anything you want and the only thing you could do is to accept it , but to Chen huan he is a total bastard, he likes to ignore his son throughout his childhood and never once help him when Chen huan needed him and that creates a hatred in Chen huan side so, he is a overall 'useless bastard that didn't even care about his son'

Next, I looked to my side and see a man eating quietly and doesn't even bother about what's is happening infron of this eyes 'if I remember correctly, this must be the green tea bitch son'

Chen Huan's step brother, Jian Huan, he is cold hearted man that care little about his little brother, it has been decided that he will be the one who inherited the family business, Chen huan was so jealous of him that he throw a tantrum when he heard about the news. But no one cares right?

"Chen huan, how was your sleep?, do you sleep comfortably?" 'ugh the green tea bitch is acting again' " yes I did mother" I answered her question and ate quietly.

The diningroom was soon be filled with silence as the breakfast goes on..........

So, i got some info about the characters, I have to put some notes so I don't forgot •́  ‿ ,•̀

Characters so far:

- Chen huan personal butler:
Chang
40 years old
Kind to Chen huan
Care for Chen huan

-  Chen huan step mother:
Zhi Huan
34 years old
Green tea bitch
Slut

- Chen Huan father:
Feng Huan
45 years old
Knucklehead
Useless

- Chen Huan step older brother:
Jian huan
25 years old
Cold hearted
Care little about Chen huan

Hope you enjoy my lovely readers!!