Chapter 2

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!
---------------------------------------
Previously on dragon ball z:

"Well, what do I do?" I asked excitedly "do the tasks you idiot" "......k..." Why can't he be nice for once......

Continuing:
Third POV

Knock knock "young master, are you awake? It's time for breakfast" the voice startled Chen Huan(Guozhi will be named Chen Huan now) as he jumps down off the bed and landed harshly to the ground.

CRASH

"Young master?! Are you okay in there? What was that crash I heard?" Numerous knock was heard through the door as the butler keep pounding on it. "Young master?!" "Yes yes I am fine, no need to worry" 'so, this is the Chen huan personal butler huh' Chen huan thought in his mind.

Chen Huan's personal butler, Chang ,was a 40 year old man, He was the only one who cared for Chen Huan well-being despite, his personality. He tried to save Chen huan from being disown but, was soon meet with rejection and was fired from his only job.
He then was starved to death for he hasn't eaten for weeks on end.

'This poor butler..... Don't worry for I'm Guozhi or should I say Chen huan now will save you for your awaited death! I will promise that!' Chen huan thought with determation running to his veins.

"Young master, are you there? Are you hurt?" Chen huan thoughts was soon cut off due to the butler's word and concern tone 'guess I got to act like Chen huan now' "yes, I'm alright don't worry about me uncle Chang!" "Aiya, don't scare me like that. Hurry up and go shower breakfast will soon start" "alright!"

Footsteps can be heard leaving the door and soon faded into the hallways "phew, almost got out of character there" Chen huan sigh in relief and leave the bed to take a shower.

20 minutes later

Chen huan(Guozhi) POV

I put on my last article of clothing and went to open the door, what greeted me next was a really long hallway that you could get lost in 'hey chibi, can you help me get into the dining room, this hallways are complicated as hell' 'okay, you just need to go here....and turn left.....'

I listen to the system guidance as I walk through the long hallways 'wow, Chen huan parents are really rich huh?' I scanned through the paintings one by one and stopped as soon as I reached the door to the diningroom 'here goes nothing' I grabbed the handle and opened the door and soon be greeted by......

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

I'm bored

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃