STORY TIMEEEEE

Alright my lovely readers, this is NOT a chapter I repeat this is NOT a chapter

I lost my motivation to write this morning but, I don't want to get a day without giving you lovely readers something to read in my book, cause you all amazing~~ (☆▽☆)

Anyways, these stories actually happened in real life throughout my 14-15 years old life, enjoy!!(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Story 1:

So, this story actually happened in my 3rd grade, it's nothing serious don't worry but, it's really funny..... So, in 3rd I have this crush on this boy let's name him "boy 1st"
Later, I have found out that my girl friend actually have a crush on him too!! You would expect love rivals to fight didn't you but, here's where things got weirder....

We got along

We started to fangirling about him(which in my opinion is stupid) so, years past, one of my classmates told me that someone had a crush on me in the grade 3(I believe her cause I was stupid ) then, when she said the name I was like "ohhhhhh" HE WAS THE ONE WHO FIX MY DUMBASS PENCIL CASE!!

Then later, she told me he didn't have a crush on me again because, I change my religion?(dumbass) ( he moved schools btw)..
Till this very day I still don't know if that's true or not....

Story 2:

So, this next takes place in my 6th grade, the school have this balcony stuff near the staircase so, students can see the receptionist.. so me and my friends were hanging out there during lunch time....three or more of the boys was playing does flipping bottles game in the staircase leading up(which is closed btw) I was nowhere close to them , I was in that little corner minding my own precious business, until....

One of the boys flip the bottle until, it came flying through the fence (to keep students safe)  and down to the ground floor... Imagine my shocked back then!!! I was like 'ohh they're in big problem' why? Let me explain

So, the 1st grade and the 2nd graders was supposed to go home later that time so, it could be dangerous for the little students if the bottle came down like that (let me tell you that the crash is not pleasant at all!) So, they got found by the vice principal and got scolded by her... I didn't get involved because, you know I'm known to be the 'nice kid' and also I was nowhere near them...

I forgot what happened to the boys thought... RIP

Story 3:
So, this story takes place still in the 6th grade(I know the sixth grade is a very chaotic time for me) every school have this one trouble kid but, this kid is a whole another level to my school standards, my school was known for their discipline and education.... Let me just call him 'troublemaker' so, he always had been bad, he was sometimes even got dragged to school by a teacher!!! Imagine my shocked going to school expecting, this day is gonna be like other days, but NO instead, I saw this small kid(he's small) getting frikin drag by a group of teachers, I was like 'damnn son you are getting bolder by the second' I just walked normally to school.

But, I couldn't get the image out of my head, it was funny as hell..

But, the dangerous thing about this kid was that he likes to fight with teachers, there is also this one time that when, my homeroom teacher got him mad. Do you know what he did! HE FRIKIN THROW A CHAIR!! every students except him got scared and got out of the classroom and got another teacher to handle this. So, we have to move to another class (which is also the 6 grade, they got two class) and stay there until, when my Muslim classmates go down to Sholat.

I was in that classroom thinking 'what the heck just happened' I was so scared guys •́  ‿ ,•̀

Story 4(WARNING:FOUL LANGUAGE):
This is the last story, I swear. This is in the 5th grade, it just crossed my mind, so I was sitting in class LEARNING but, when I got up I saw brown stains on my chair, the class notices and make fun of me, the teacher and me went to the toilet to check but, when there was nothing, we go back but, I saw some of my 'friends' showed it to the other class, this is my first time feeling betrayed when clearly the whole class promised not to show it to anybody....... I felt hate towards a classmate for the first fucking time.... i hate her since then, first she took away my friends now, she betrayed me...... I kept it all in throughout my school year with her...

Bonus story:
So, now that I'm in 10th grade, we have this thing called 'jurusan' and I got in IPS with other 4 students and I didn't realize there is 1 other student who was  SUPPOSED to be in IPS but, he keeps on going to IPA classes so, we just assumed his part of the IPA gang now 😂😂😂😂

Share your stories too!!! 🙃🙃