Chapter 4

^ my brother send this cursed image, I hate him sometimes

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!
---------------------------------------

Previously on dragon ball z (should I stop this?):

The diningroom was soon be filled with silence as the breakfast goes on..........

Continuing:

Chen huan POV:

After I finished my plate, I got up and went out of the dining room before anyone could speak. I close the door and run to my room.

'hey sistem, what should I do in here?' 'you have to follow the plot host' ' when will the plot will start?' ' 3 months later host' I sigh and plopped to my bed tired.

I can't believe that this is all real,I mean I seen some novels talking about this but, I don't know that its all true though...... I dozed off and fell asleep.

Back to the Family

"............................."

Nevermind

20 minutes later...

Chen huan POV

I got up from my sleep and stretch my back 'ughhh how long have I been asleep?' '20 minutes host' I flinched as I heard the system voice 'Don't scare me like that!!' geez, I can never get used to the system voice....

I walked to the door and opened the door, I backed up as I see ch- I mean my brother Infront of me "what are you doing?" I said to him as I try to calm down my beating heart ".........." Silence filled the room as he didn't say anything, well this is awkward.....

I flinched again as he suddenly turned around and walked away

Chen huan who still stood by the door : ............

Weird but okay

I closed the door and walked away my room and started to explore the house 'since the plot is gonna start 3 months later, might as well waste time by exploring.

I walked through the hallways as I stopped when I see a specific picture 'this picture it seems familiar....' I looked more closely and soon realized 'this is Chen huan's real mother!'

I looked up and see the most beautiful woman I ever seen 'now I know where Chen huan beautifulness come from' I touch the surface of the painting and started to glide across. 'its seems pretty old' I thought as I wipe the dust off the painting.

"What are you doing?" A voice said behind me. I turned back quickly and soon see Jian Huan (his older brother btw) " I said what re you doing?" I snap out of my thought and opened my mouth "nothing...." He raise an eyebrow at me and look behind me.

"Is that your mother?" He said to me "y-yeah" I stuttered, what is he doing here? Before I could speak he said "she is very pretty...." Now is my turn to raise an eyebrow at him "so?"

He didn't respond to me..I could feel the awkwardness between us. I turned and bolted through the hallways leaving him behind..

Jian Huan who had been left behind:.............

I run as fast as I could and stopped as I thought I didn't see him again 'phew that was awkward'

The system who has been watching the interaction:..........

'host...' 'yeah?' 'don't you think that was weird?' 'i mean yeah but, I couldn't care less' I shrug

the system: 'can I hit him?'

Jian Huan POV

I watched as I saw him run through the hallways, I then turn my head down to where he was before

'I... I finally talk to him!' I thought happily as I smiled 'maybe next time we could do brotherly things' I smiled at that thought and walked away

Yes, he is a secret brocon.... Didn't expect that huh?

I'm tired