1

Shehryaar's POV

Mama and Baba got a call from the hospital about an hour ago that Chacha and Chachi got into a really bad car accident. We rushed to the hospital and after waiting for an hour, the doctor came out and Baba rushed to him.

"I am sorry but they both are no more!" He said disappointedly and Mama started crying, I could see tears in Baba's eyes too.

After about half an hour Mama told me to get Safia, my cousin, she didn't know about what was happening, it was a normal day for her at college. I went to get her at home but she still didn't arrive.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang and in came Safia, I didn't want to break the news to her. She looked soo happy but I didn't have a choice. I was about to start but she started blabbering.

"Shehryaar, guess what, I got A+ on my test and I swear, I didn't cheat this time, where is Mama and Dad, they will be soo proud, I can't wait to tell them." Then she paused and looked at me, "Shehryaar, what happened, tell me, tell me naa."

"Saf- Safia, Chacha and Chachi....."

"What happened to Mama and Dad... Tell me please"

"T-they were in a c-car a-accident. The doctors tried but they couldn't h-help them. I am sorry. I am really sorry" I explained.

"Mama, Dad, Mama, Dad, Mama Dad.....nooooooo" she kept mumbling and then she collapsed in my arms.

nooooooo" she kept mumbling and then she collapsed in my arms

A/N
Listen to the OST up there, it's great.

And tell me what you think of the first chapter, it's short but they will get longer as we go through