2

Safia's POV

I remember waking up when a few drops of water hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Shehryaar there. My memory started returning.

"Mama.....Dad" I barely whispered.

"They're gone....I sorry..." Shehryaar said."Come I'll take you with me....To see them... The namaz e janazah will be held after Asr..."

"Shehryaar... Please.... I don't like your jokes.... Don't say this.." I replied.

"Go change... Everyone is outside reading Durood... I'll wait outside"

I got my dupatta and ran outside. There I saw 2 coffins in the middle of the room. And everyone sitting around it. I ran to it and hugged the coffins. Tayo Ammi and Sana Appi came and gave me a hug. Trying to keep me calm.

"Tayi Ammi, please take them out

"Tayi Ammi, please take them out... Sana Appi aap Kuch kuu Nahi ker rahi. Mama or Dad ko under se nikale naa. Please." I pleaded with my hand together.

"Safia, they are in a better place... Bhai and Bhabi.... They are in a better place...." Tayi Ammi tried to console me.

Taya Abbu came in and announced,"Janazeh ko le jane Ka time ho gaya he."

Taya Abbu, Shehryaar and some other men came and picked up the coffin.

"Please, in ko na le ke jaye. Please. Mere Mama or Dad ko na le ke jaye. I need them.. Please." I pleaded.

Tayi Ammil and Sana Appi came and dragged me to my room.

After a few hours, Shehryaar came.

"I HATE YOU..... I hate you.... Why did you take them to the graveyard... When I said NO.... WHY??" I screamed at him.

"Safia... Safia I am sorry but please believe me for once... They are in a better place... Come here... Everyone is here with you... Everyone has been through this big trauma.... It affected you the most beacause you are their daughter... But you need to forget about this and move on... This is best for you and for everyone. Safia... I am always here for you."

A/N
Hope you enjoyed it.

Tell me what you think about this OST.