3

Six Months Later

Shehryaar's POV

Six months have passed on, Safia has been over the trauma but you can still see sadness in her eyes... Sana Appi got engaged to Hamza Bhai... Baba's friends son... And today is her Mayun. It's a ladies function but as I am the only son I am invited.

Me and Safia decorated the Mayun stage and then she went to dress up as the guests would be here any moment.... And there they are...

Mama brought Api downstairs to sit on the stage

Mama brought Api downstairs to sit on the stage. Then Mama came to me and told me to go get Safia.

I walked up to her room. I haven't been here for six months.

Well it's exactly how I remembered it as

Well it's exactly how I remembered it as. But I guess she changed the colour from pink to purple.

"Safia.....Safia....where are you?" I called out.

"Coming!" I heard her from the bathroom.

As she came out my mouth dropped in awe. She looked so happy and the same Safia before her parents passed away.

She snapped her fingers and said, "Kya Dekh rahe ho

She snapped her fingers and said, "Kya Dekh rahe ho... Kaheen tumhara Dil to Nahi oter aaya mere per."

Yup!!! She is definitely the Safia I knew before.

I chuckled in reply and told her, "Nahi, hum jese shehzado me Dil srif shehzadio ke oper hi oter the hai."

"To hum Kia shehzadio se kum he Kia. Chalo neechay chalay, mehmaan aagay Jon gay. Let's go" she smirked.

We walked downstairs and Safia greeted the guests while I went to sit with Sana Appi, as I sat down I kept looking at her. She looks soo happy and cute.

"She is looking beautiful right?" Questioned someone as I nodded... Wait a second....who asked. I turned around and saw Appi smirking. "Oy hoy, someone is blushing." I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Appi aap bhi na. I was just looking at how she is looking happy and all. And anyways she is only 17 and I am 21. 4  years. I'll see you later. Me and Safia need to set the food table. See ya."

Safia was sitting in the middle with a group of girls who were playing songs.

I went or her and whispered in her ear, "Safia we need to set the food table, come on."

We went to the kitchen and got the food ready. Safia put the Mayun in a fancy bowl and then put it in a tray.

She was about to walk out just as I stopped her, "Safia..." She turned around and hummed in response, "You look beautiful" I could see her face blush as she turned around and walked out.

The rest of the evening was quite hectic but everyone got through it.

A/N
This chapter was longer than before.

Listen to this OST. It was good.