5

Shehryaar's POV

Today was the mehndi function. The guests were here and Appi was sitting at the stage. Four girls around her doing mehndi on her hands and feet. There was music and dancing. Mama and Appi's mother-in-law were chatting. Safia wa- wait a minute, where is she. I scanned around the lawn but she was not there. I went to Appi and asked her about her whereabouts and she replied, "Don't worry, Romeo, your Juliet is fine. She went to fix her hair with her friend, Maya."

I nodded and went upstairs to her room. I knocked on the door and her friend opened it.

"G?" She asked

"Ummm.....me kya Safia se mil Sakta houn?"

"G, wo under he, me nichay ja rahi houn. Aap us ko saat layijiga"

I went in and asked if I could come in. She turned around and oh mere Allah, she looked gorgeous... Shut up, she is 4 years younger than you...

 Shut up, she is 4 years younger than you

"Wow" I said without realising.

I could see her cheeks turn crimson red as she looked down.

"Chalein?" I held my hand out.

"G, Chalein" she put her hand in mine as we walked downstairs.

She went to greet everyone and then sat with her friend. Her friend brought her to the middle so they could dance. While she was dancing she caught my eye and I held the gaze. She was the first one to break it because Appi called her to the stage.

Safia's POV
Appi told me to get some mehndi so I sat beside her and one of the girls started doing mine. When it was nearly done Appi whispered something in the girls ear and she nodded. After a while I looked at my henna and gasped. I heard giggling from beside me. "SANA APPI, why, Mene apka kya bigara tha?"

Shehryaar's name was painted on my hand. I rushed to the bathroom and washed it off but the colour already came on. I called Maya, my best friend, and I took her to my room with me. We talked for a while and then Maya decide on stay over so she went to sleep.

I walked out into my balcony and saw Tayi, Sana Appi and Shehryaar. He was looking around when his eye caught mine.

He went on his phone and suddenly my phone beeped. I looked at it. It was a text from Shehryaar.

' Come to my room '

When I looked back down he was gone.

I got my dupatta and made my way to the other side of the house.

The door was open so I walked in, "you called me"

He closed the door and stepped towards me. Then he eyed my hands. SHIT! I should have covered the. He came close to my ear and whispered. "My name suits you, Safia."

I knew I was blushing because I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked and I hummed in response so he could continue. "What do you think about changing your name from Safia Rehman to Safia Shehryaar?"

I looked up at him with wide eyes, and then I left the room

A/N
What did you think of Shehryaar's little confession?

Did you like this OST?
In my opinion it was amazing, and the drama itself too.

Btw are you guys going to comment so I know if you are even liking this or not because I have a feeling that you don't like it. Please tell me or I'll stop writing.