Chapter 3~ Natural redhead

"So guys, Jason is throwing a party. Do you want to come along." Kayla asked.
"No."
"Yes."
I glared at Ashley who had of course said yes.
"I will not go to a party on my first day of college and that is final." I said with a hardened look on my face.
"But you have to, it'll be fun." Kayla whined.
"Yeah. Pretty please." Ashley pouted.
"Yeah. Not happening people. I've made up my mind and nothing you can do will make me change my mind." I said with a pretty determined look on my face.

_•°•_

"Danielle, you pretty much have no fashionable clothes here and your mum's a fashion designer. What are you going to wear now?" Kayla said looking very much annoyed.
I know you guys are wondering why my best friends dearest are looking for clothes for me to wear to the party and I'm currently just looking at them not bothering to say or do anything. Well people, they threatened me saying they would go after The fault in our stars- my precious baby. They also threatened they would cut my hair when I'm asleep and by the way not my beautiful hair. So dear people, I just had to agree.
"Well that means you have to wear one of my--." Ashley was saying but got cut by Kayla who was currently screaming the top of her lungs out. Cue the eye roll.
"THIS.IS.TOTES.CUTE." She said showing me a cute off shoulder dress. It was simple yet very beautiful.
It was brownish in color. I didn't even remember when I packed this cloth or that I even had it. Come to think of it, I don't have a dress like this. OMG! I know who's behind this. I'm going to skin Alexa alive.
"Yeah, it is." I said. "But I don't want to showcase too much legs." I finished.
"Are you crazy?" Ashley and Kayla screamed in unison.
"Do you want to blow my ears?" I cried out.
"You know what, I don't care what you think. YOU are wearing THAT dress and GOING to the PARTY." Kayla said
"Alright. Fine." I sighed.
"I'm doing the hair." Ashley said dancing happily.
"And I'm doing the make-up." Kayla said.
I went to have my bath and wore my robe then they got to work. I literally felt my face being pulled in six different directions. By the pulling of the face didn't go in vain, it was worth it. By the time I saw my self in the mirror, I was pretty sure I was staring at a different person. My usually straight hair was curled in waves. My make-up was both simple and extravagant. Kayla had done a smokey eye effect with black and red eye shadow, I had blush on my cheeks and dark red lipstick covered my lips and as I said- simple and extravagant. I paired my outfit with thigh high boots and a black cross bag.
"Wow." I awed in surprise.
"You like what you see?" Ashley asked cockily.
"No." I deadpanned. You should have seen the shocked looks on both their faces.
"I love it. You guys are the best." I completed hugging them.
"We know we are." They both said.
"You guys should go dress up too." I told them shooing them to the bathroom.
"Wait. Our towels?" Kayla said.
"Here." I said throwing them their towels.
As soon as they left, I took my phone and clicked on instagram; checking out recent posts and liking pictures. I came across one of my brother's post with a woman and that was surprising. I went through all of his recent posts and saw the same woman. That, my friend, was more surprising because my brother is a player. Alex never dates anyone or even posts girls on instagram. Seeing this, I face timed him.
"Hello." I heard his sleepy voice.
"Hey Alex, it's Danielle."
"I know. Hi sprinkles." I scowled at the nickname but chose to ignore.
"Well, I was going through your instagram page and I saw this particular woman over and over again in every picture. I'm starting to wonder who she is." I said with a mischievous smile on my face. Suddenly he started coughing uncontrollably. I knew that was due to him choking on the water he was drinking. I'm pretty sure he was shocked.
"Alex, calm down. Breathe in and out. You know you want to stay alive for your lover." I said taunting him.
"Errmm. Sprinkles, I don't know what you're talking about."
"Oh wow. Choosing to play dumb now, are we?" I said smirking.
"Ok, fine. Her name is Melrose and I just met her but I think I'm whipped."
"Oh wow, tell me more about her. She must be pretty special for her to get you whipped like this." As I spoke, Ashley came in and seeing I was on the phone with my brother started to dress up.
"Well, she has these beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. She's pretty short, like shorter than you. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and when she stares at me with those captivating eyes I feel-----"
I cut him off saying, "Ok. Ok. Enough, I don't want to know too much about your intimate life."
Then he chuckled.
"Anyways, I've got to go now." I told him ready to end the call.
"Oh. Why? Are you going somewhere?"
Knowing the kind of overprotective brother he is and how much he was going to freak, I lied. "No I'm not. My friends and I have...uhmmm....studying to do. So....."
"Oh okay. Bye and study well."
"Bye Alex, love you."
"Bye sprinkles, love you more." Before I could complain about the nickname, he cut the call.
"Bunny brain." I muttered under my breath. Then Kayla came in.
When I turned to look at Ashley, she looked like fire. She wore ripped jeans, a cute light pink sweater and white sneakers.
"Loving the outfit Ashley." I said admiring her fashion combination.
"Thanks, your mum inspires me." She said with a smirk.
"Why do I feel like you're attacking me?" I pouted.
"I'm not. It's not my fault you're bad at fashion and you have a fashionista for a mum. Anyways, I felt the lie you told you brother right here." She said dramatically putting her hand on her chest.
"Thank you very much for the insult and I had to. My brother would freak if he ever found out."
"You're welcome and yeah, makes sense. Kayla, can you please come help me with my make-up?" Ashley asked.
As soon as we both looked at her, our jaws dropped. She looked drop dead gorgeous. She wore ripped jeans, a dark red sexy piece of material and the same white sneakers as Ashley.
"WOW!" Ashley and I both said in unison.
"You look fantastic girl." I said in awe.
"Yeah like really." Ashley said supporting me.
"Thanks guys but the real hottie here that we all know is Elle." Kayla smiled.
"Yeah. Sprinkles is pretty hot." Ashley said holding in a laugh while Kayla looked totally confused.
"I'm not going to say anything." I deadpanned.
Kayla started doing Ashley's make-up and soon finished. Ashley looked stunning with a light pink eye shadow, a light blush and dark pink lipstick. Kayla then did her own make-up which consisted of the same red and black smokey eye, blush on her cheeks and lip gloss mixed with dark red lipstick with made the lipstick, well, glossy and her lips to shine. She left her hair to fall just as Ashley did.