Chapter 4~ Blondie

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked as he stared at me.

I blushed knowing that I had been caught staring at this sinfully gorgeous angel. "No, I wasn't."

Like seriously Elle, that's all you could come up with.

My subconscious mind taunted. God! The things I would do to make sure she never talks again.

He stared at me with a face that stated 'really?' but didn't say anything after that.

A few seconds of silence passed before I decided to break it.

"So..... how old are you?"

"I don't see how it concerns you." Gosh he is so rude.

"Well I'm only trying to be nice."

"How many times will I tell you I don't need your kindness Danielle?"

Oh My GOSH!!!! He said my name people and the way it rolled off his tongue was beyond sexy. Can this dude get any sexier?

We had gotten far away from the police so we we're just walking, well he was just walking while I was on him.

"Fine." I was happy that he called my name but I was angry at the fact that he didn't want to be friends with me no matter how much I was trying to be friends with him.

We soon reached the school grounds as he asked my room number. I told him and when we got there, he collected the keys and opened the door. Ashley and Kayla weren't even back yet.

He set me down on Kayla's bed as he asked for the first aid kit.

"It's in the bottom drawer."

He first sprayed the deep heat spray for relief and wrapped my leg in bandage. Why does this thing even have relief in its name? It is burning hot and the wrapping of bandages isn't making it easier.

"Can you please remove the bandage? It's so hot under there." I asked nicely.

"Well that's the point blondie."

Oh.

No.

He did not just call me blondie.

"Hell no. You did not just call me blondie."

"Well it was either that or dumb blonde. Your pick." His face was cold and emotionless. His eyes couldn't be read and it was that moment I knew that his walls built up were higher than The Great Wall of China.

"You can't be rude and mean to people who try to be your friend."

"I don't remember asking those nosy people to be my friend." He stormed out leaving me with an open first aid kit and a whole lot of thoughts.

_•°•_

Kayla and Ashley came back at around one in the morning and seeing as they didn't have class this morning, I left them to sleep. They did have a pretty rough night. I got late to class as getting ready for school wasn't as easy as I thought with a twisted ankle. My outfit for the day was a sky blue crop hoodie and black high-waisted jeans. Seeing as my ankle still hurt a little bit, I went with my black and white adidas sneakers. I topped it all up with a silver choker and a black backpack.