_•°•_COPYRIGHT/NOTE _•°•_

Copyright © 2020 by Akinyanju Favour

All right reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the express permission of the author. In accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act of  1976 the scanning , uploading and electronic sharing of any part of this book even in another language without the permission of the author is unlawful piracy and theft which you will be punished for.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual person's, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_•°•_

Note:

This book has not been edited so for any mistake I apologise. This book is a romance novel as you all know. I do not want to see hateful comments, if I do, I will report the person to Wattpad then delete the comment. Constructive criticism is allowed but if it gets too hateful,  Reporting to Wattpad and deleting of comment. Don't say I didn't warn you, thank you.

_•°•_

Lastly, enjoy my book........
Love at first sight

Note: After this chapter is characters chapter where I will introduce all the characters. Please, if you know any of the characters, I don't refer to their lives,as mentioned in the copyright section, it is all fictional. Thank you.

Share
Comment;and
Make my day and click the little star below please