The Beginning

There was only darkness surrounding. Not the kind like when you die but a different kind.

"Elena, Stefan" Damon yells. No answer, "Bonnie" Still no answer.

Suddenly he hears foot steps. And Ric comes out of the shadows. "Damon?" He asks confused.

"Yep it me, let's go find everybody else." Damon states.

As they are walking along they hear another set of foot steps, "Oh it's you" says an English voice.

"Not the Mikaelsons again, I thought we got rid of you" Says the ex-Vampire hunter.

"Relax Ric I'm just trying to find my family like the both of you" and out of the shadows comes out Kol Mikaelson.

He quickly turns around and keeps walking. Damon and Ric don't know what else to do soy they follow him. After about 5 minutes of walking they finally found the group.

After sending a few glares off to each other Caroline finally asks, "Does anyone know where we are?"

Everyone just shook their head.

Then some lights turn on and an unknown voice was heard from all around, "You are here to watch your future, or should I say the future of your family and friends." 

"That impossible no one knows the future for sure" says a very annoyed hybrid. "Because it's always changing".

" Future is always changing but this one is set in stone" says the voice. "Take a seat in one of the seats behind you and watch as the story is told." The lights turn back off and the screen turn on.