0.4

Vote, comment, share

Lexi had gotten back to her room and changed for the party. Unlike Hope Lexi loved a good party with alcohol.

She had just changed and was debating her outfit. "Hope, what do you think?" She asked turning to look at her best friend.

"I love that outfit!" Yells Caroline.

"This girls got good taste." Agreed Rebekah.

Normally Caroline and Rebekah would be at each others throats but something they can both agree on is fashion.

"I like it. But why can't you just stay here tonight with me and we can have a Harry Potter movie marathon?" She asked.

Lexi laughed and shook her head. "Because Hope, I know for a fact that Lizzie won't be at the party today because of her- well- you know, freak out."

"Are you sure that's the only reason you're happy that she isn't going to be there?" Asked Hope with a raised brow.

"Well I might have said something that didn't help her case. But she was being really rude to Raf so I had to. Any way I know you aren't having the best day so I will do my best to come back early. Maybe 12:30 close to 1, I know you stay up late." Lexi explained with a soft smile.

Hope returned that smile. "I actually might go let off some steam tonight in the back woods."

Lexi just nodded grabbing her phone from off her bed, un-muting it and putting in her back pocket. "Call me if you need anything. Okay?"

Hope just nods. Lexi gives her a kiss on the cheek and leaves.

Ever since the girls were young, they would always kiss each others cheeks when says goodbye. Now it was just a force of habit. Neither of them are ever bothered, or embarrassed by it, and the whole school knows how close they are so no one ever commented.

In the hall Lexi meets up with Rafael, as she had told him about the party, and said she would take him with her.

"Hey." She smiles at him.

"Hey. I, uh, was wondering if you could do me a favor?" Asked a nervous Rafael.

"What kind of favor?" Asks Lexi with a raised brow.

****
Landon is laying on the bed in the cellar, trying to relax. He can't so he gets up and sits on the bed instead.

He starts to walk around the cellar, bored. With a sigh he sits on the floor with his back on the wall right next to the door.

"Hey." A soft voice says.

And as he turns he sees Hope.

"Hope." He looks at her shocked.

She sits down on the ground in front of the door facing him. "Can't sleep either?" She asks.

He nods. "Yeah, small spaces. You?"

"Sometimes I get restless. More so if Lexi isn't there."

"Busy brain"

She nods. "Busy everything. My body has a lot going on inside of it."

He takes a deep breath. "Which is an awesome segue into you telling me how you could move things with your mind."