1.2

***Vote, comment, like

***
Vote, comment, like

The football team was walking up to the front of the school. All looking down in disappointment after losing the game.

***

MG walks out of the boys shower. His body wet, with a towel hanging around his waist. He begins to walk back to his dorm.

"Hey" says a feminine voice.

MG turns around to see Penelope leaning against the wall.

"Uh, not her again." Mutters Enzo.

As he turns around his towel loosens and almost falls off but he catches it.

"Oh, whoa, towel on. Please." Penelope begs closing her eyes and looking away. He fixes his towel. "Cause vampire or not, the last thing I want to see is your post boy." She looks at him in disgust.

"Damn, penny, you gotta stop lurking."

She gets off the wall and walks toward him, clapping her hands together. "One, don't call me penny. Only Lexi calls me penny. And two, it's time for a strategy sesh."

"Well, at least we know she won't do anything to Lexi." Says Matt.

"We already knew that." Mutters Damon.

He shakes his heads. "Nah, I listened to you all day, and the only thing your little tricks did was make the wrong girl look my way. I'm out." He turns and begins to walk away.

She sighs. "This is a long con, Milton. Trust me." She starts to walk towards him slowly. "Lizzie's nemesis Dana liking you, oh, that's the puzzle piece you need to crack Lizzie's candy shell and get to her gooey center. Today was a total win for you." Now she's less than a foot away from him.

"You hate Lizzie. Why do you care?" He asks.

She leans towards him, going to whisper in his ear. "Some people just want to watch the world burn." She then walks away.

"I don't know if I like her or not." Asks Damon.

"I like her. She seems to care about everyone but Lizzie. Which frankly I'm okay with." Nods Bekah.

***

Lizzie sits on her bed, looking at herself in her small mirror. Her door opens, and Josie walks in, with a bag of frozen peas in her hands.

"You mad at me cause we lost the game?" She asks.

"No." Says Lizzie looking at her. "I'm mad at the world, and you just happen to be in it."

Josie sighs, and closes the door. She walks to Lizzie's bed. "We'll, you're about to be. I did a little spell at the game. I made Kaleb drop the ball. And I totally did black magic with Hope and Lexi." She admitted.