0.1

🌕🌕🌕Vote, comment, share

🌕🌕🌕
Vote, comment, share

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and bad, a savior abs a lost cause. But what is the only real difference is just who's telling the story? My name is Hope Mikaelson. I come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new."

Suddenly the screen shifts to two boys walking down the street.

"Rafael, seriously, it's not right." Says a black haired boy.

"It is what it is Landon" replies Rafael.

Landon turns to him while still walking, "you're not Catholic! You shouldn't have to confess your sins " He explains.

Damon scrunches his face, "I hate Catholics"

" I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh." Rafael starts.

"He's going to be a strong wolf" Klaus says out loud.

"What makes you think he's a wolf" asked a confused Ric.

"Because a vampire would know what they had done, and a witch wouldn't be able to throw a lawnmower with their barehands, so that just leaves wolf" Klaus explains with a smirk.

"If apologizing to god gets Hector and Maria off my back, so be it." Rafael finishes.

Rafael and Landon arrive at the church. They walk in. They stop right in front of two men and a woman.

"Buenas tardes, Father Pietro" says Rafael.

"Buenas tardes, Rafaels. Por favor, pray with me" Father Pietro replies.

Rafael kneels in front of Father Pietro.

"Landon, you can leave now. It's okay, we can take it from here" Says the other man.

"I'm good, Hector" replies Landon, not wanting to leave his best friend behind.

"Landon, this is between your foster brother and god, okay?"
Says the woman.

Landon looks unsure. "Hey, I got is, bro." Rafael reassured him. "Just wait outside"

Landon walks out of the church. He takes out some earbuds, puts his backpack on, and sits on the steps. Inside the church Hector and Maria put chains on the door to keep him out.

Inside the church Father Pietro starts to pray an unknown prayer.

But outside a car parks. Landon looks up confused. Two brown haired girl comes out. They walk towards Landon.

"Landon" They say at the same time

"Hope? Lexi?" He asks confused, while a middle aged mad comes from behind them.

"You three know each other?" Asks the man.

"Ric you're in this too?" Asks a confused Damon.

"Apparently" replies Ric who is just as shocked.

"Long story" states Hope.

They all hear screaming from inside. Landon gets up and looks back.

"Dr. Saltzman" says Lexi in a panic.

"Yeah, I'm on it." Ric states as he starts to jog up to the door. He tried to open it, but it doesn't open. "Doors are locked" he states.

"Dissera Portus" says Hope, and the doors open by themselves. Landon takes a few steps back, shocked at what just happened.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Says Lexi, as she and Hope begin to walk inside with Ric behind them. Landon doesn't listen and of course follows as well.

Inside Rafael is on the ground in pain, with all of his bones breaking. Father Pietro is still trying to get the "demon" out of him.

"Shut down the exorcist, would you?" Asked Ric

"Yeah Ric, get the kids to do all the work" says the obnoxious voice of Kol Mikaelson.

"This isn't me" he states.

"Clearly" says Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Silencio" Says Lexi, as they all continue walking further into the church. "Ad somnum" she slightly yells, and everyone falls to the ground unconscious.

Rid starts to take out bolts from his bag. While Rafael is on the ground whimpering in pain. His bones continue to break.

"My god" Landon says in shock.

Hope and Lexi take out the chains while Ric is drilling in the bolts. Ric puts a collar on Rafael as Hope and Lexi put two chains on his hands.

Once they're all done Ric, Lexi, and Hope all take a few steps back. As they do so Rafael turns into a big black wolf.

Landon looks shocked, but Lexi and Hope looks at the wolf in pity.

*************
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

*************🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑