0.8

***Vote, comment, share

***
Vote, comment, share

Josie and Lexi are walking through the corridors. "Dad loves Hope and Lexi more than us." States Lizzie.

"You're being melodramatic, okay?" Says Josie with a frown. "He's missing one game."

"First a game abs then our weddings. This game is a opportunity. We can show him how seriously we are taking this by making sure that our secret stays protected out there on the field. Today, we will lose even more epically than we normally do."

"Now that's the most depressing yet enthusiastic thing I have heard anyone say." Says Damon with an annoyed look on his face. "That's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard."

"Well, you clearly don't listen to yourself when you speak." Argues Enzo, which gets a glare from Damon and a chuckle from everyone else.

Josie nods. "Win by losing. That's the spirit."

Lizzie smiles "There's someone we need to recruit to our Island of Misfit Toys. Tall, hot and hamdsome."

"Rafael?" Josie questions.

"I am totally thinking tight end." Lizzie says looking up.

The girls stop waking when they hear Penelope. They both turn to look at her as she sits in a chair. "I just saw him. Yeah, sorry, Raf's not gonna be at the game. He hopped the Hope and Lexi train out of town. Just like your dad." She smirks. And then goes back to reading her book.

Both the girls look at each other and frown. Then walk away from Penelope.

"Defiantly the Katherine of their story." Nods Damon.

"I hope not. Katherine was a pain in the ass, and if Lexi likes her she must not be that bad." Argues Bonnie

********
The truck stops right in front of Route 29. And everyone gets out.

They start to walk through the woods. Hope and Lexi in the front. "I don't know why he's still out here. He has a whole days lead on us. He could be anywhere." Speaks a frustrated Hope.

"Maybe 'cause he doesn't have a reason to run." Tries to argue Raf.

Lexi gives him a small laugh. "Logic that would be perfectly believable if he hadn't, you know, ran."

"She's right." Elena speaks up. "How is she always right, it's kind of annoying."

"Love, you married annoying. You have no right to talk." Argues Kol with a smirk. Getting a chuckle from most of the people in the room.

And surprisingly Damon does too. Elena just looks at him in disbelief as he just shrugs and goes back to looking at the screen.

Ric stops. "Wait... Shh!" They all stop and turn to look at Ric. "You hear that. Someone's here."