♡ . 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝒮𝒯 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸

❝ It was at that moment that I fell for you. 

hey, new student!
do you enjoy reading books?
here's one i thought you'd like since i saw you waiting
for that one book in the library someone had issued
for a long time and you couldn't get the chance to read it...
hope you like it!

After a month of hesitation, I left my first letter in your locker today. Though I sound really cool in the letter, it took me hours— or maybe days to write it that way and not sound like the nervous wreck that I was.

But that wasn't all of it. The next hurdle was how to deliver it, which I apparently hadn't given any thought to. I was smart enough to come earlier than everyone but dumb enough to not have a plan.

I wanted to make it so you remember me... you know, first impression? But maybe the thought was too smart for me to execute. So I ran away after putting the letter in your locker just in time.

You looked confused at first but then your expression changed and you smiled. That had the butterflies in my stomach fly around aggressively that I could barely hold back.

You looked around, probably trying to find the person behind this little show but shoved that letter in your pocket, even though you didn't know who it was from. Little did you know that this little cowardly person was standing behind the locker watching you.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to their morning classes. Good for me; we share the morning classes. You always sit in the third row while I sit in the sixth. It's because I can easily steal glances at you at all times.

You are always so concentrated during the lessons. They say you were the top student in your previous school, seems like that wasn't just a rumor after all.

The remember the first time I saw you was last Christmas. There was a fest at the university and that's where I met you. You had dark brown hair back then. Now you have a really cute blue color. You really do like to try different hair colors, I can tell.

You looked really adorable wearing a red and white robe over your outfit, like Santa Claus. You had a cute mini cap on your head and were all over the place taking selfies of yourself. 

I bumped into you in that very process; you dropped your phone and your cap fell and broke too. You were the best accident that happened to me. Instead of getting mad, you helped me up and politely apologized. Even though it was my fault. I could never forget that sweet little interaction between us.

The smile you wore was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. It was like an angel was smiling at me. So beautiful... and so full of warmth. Then the whole time, my attention was on you. Every little thing you did made me smile; like how you stuffed your mouth with food and ate with a pout. That was the cutest way anyone could ever eat.

I remember when you sang at the fest. Your voice was angelic. Your songs were magical. I heard from someone that you wrote the song yourself. No doubt the lyrics were so unique and beautiful and the melody was so sweet. It melts my heart at the memory. Do you want to be a singer?

The way you made a v-sign with your hands for all the group photos and that expressionless face you gave for your solo photos, was sweet. The dumb thoughts you shared with everyone and the unique things you talked about; like you introduced Gucci as your first love. Should I be jealous?

And yeah, how can I forget that little pup of yours which you boasted to everyone showing his pictures and videos! It's just cute like you. I wonder if I could ever get to meet him. Yeontan, was it?

Everything about you captured my heart and made my heart skip a beat. That's when, I think that's when I fell for you. Yeah, it was love at first sight. And, you stole my first love.

~♡