♡ . 𝒟𝐸𝒮𝒫𝐸𝑅𝒜𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩

❝ I'm so desperate for you... can't you see? 

Another few days passed, and the sun rises and sets every day, without any delay. Nothing has changed. Neither your feelings for her nor mine for you.

The time is passing and with this passing time, you are engraving yourself in my mind like a tattoo. No matter how much I try to erase it, it won't get off.

You are the same. You are engraving her in your mind.

You never notice me and my eyes are always on you. The way you smile when you see her. The way your eyes glimmer when you are with her. The way you are always there for her when she needs you. Everything, everything is visible. Even a blind person can tell how much you love her.

On the field trip, we went on, when you professed your feelings to her in front of the whole crowd. Everyone cheered, and everyone was happy. But me. No one noticed the sadness I hid behind my eyes. No one cared for the pain I hid behind the smile that I forced just to make you happy. I want to be cared for too.

How I wish that instead of her, it was me beside you. How I wish you loved me like her. How much I wish I could be with you, and not her.

I can't hold in my feelings for you anymore. I hate it when you are with her. I wanted to be there. I'm desperate for you, Taehyung. Can't you see it? I don't stay behind you anymore. I'm always beside you, in front of your eyes. But how could you still not see me? How could you not see that I want you? I need you. I love you. How can you not see it? Or are you pretending to unsee me?

I thought you wanted to see me, know me? Where is that determination that you had in you when I first wrote you letters? Where did that go? Why are you not looking for me when I desperately want you to? Maybe it's my fault after all...

Kim Taehyung, come to me. Please. Every day I wish that today you'd come for me. But it never happened. I'm getting desperate for you. Why are you not here? Why?

This desperation, it won't go away no matter how hard I try. This desperation increases with each passing moment. You are not with me and it is breaking me. Had I shown myself before, would I be standing in her position right now?

~♡