♡ . 𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒯𝒮

❝ I'll drop them, will you pick up the hints? 

good morning, gucci boy!
it's been a while since i've been writing you letters, isn't it?
are you not sick of these yet?
or do you want to meet me?
what do you think of me?
~miss love letter

Just like I've been writing letters to you for a month, I left another letter today. But it was different today. Now I am ready to meet you. Maybe. I'm not sure but I'm a bit more confident than last time. Maybe because we have drifted a bit closer to each other, you tell me what happened to you all day, and I would share my experiences.

I saw you walking to the locker and taking the letter. You smiled and looked around. Since it was earlier than usual, there was barely anyone around. You screamed, "I know you are around here, Miss Love Letter! I'll be very glad to meet you, and I think that you are really great! Please... let's meet okay?"

Then you went away. You already understood that forcing me to come out won't work so you already stopped. I like how you are so considerate... But I won't come out so easily. I'll let you find me and not hide anymore.

After the classes when it was lunchtime, I wrote another letter and put it in your locker.

you seemed excited to meet me... am i right?
i won't hide from you anymore, but i won't reveal myself either.
let's play seek and seek...
let's see if you can find me!
~miss love letter

Now, I'll stop hiding away from you. But I won't come out either. You seemed happy when you read the letter. You wrote something on a sticky note and put it in your locker. Sure enough, it was for me. After you went away, I went over and took that note.

hey miss love letter,
so you wanna play seek and seek with me?
sure! i'm up for it ;)

You seem really enthusiastic to find me... do you really want to meet me? Would you stay with me after knowing me? Guess you would...

I left hints for you here and there and fortunately, you noticed them. I left some stickers on your desk and in the cafeteria where you eat. They were huge hints, did you catch them?

I did so for a few days... but you seemed to be less interested as the time passed by. Before you are completely uninterested in me, I must show myself to you. I think it's about time.

~♡