♡ . 𝒢𝒪𝒪𝒟𝐵𝒴𝐸

❝ This is my goodbye, my love. 

Today is our graduation day. Today, our path splits, leaving us apart. You are happy with her, but I feel like I could break any moment. I wish you never feel this pain that I feel. If my fate is to disappear like this, then this is my last letter.

hey Taehyung,
it's been a while... do you still remember me?
actually today... i want to tell you something.
i couldn't say this to you before,
i thought i'd tell you when we meet but we never met...
or should i say, i couldn't bring myself to face you.
because... i like you.
i really really really like you.
please read this till the end.
i don't want to burden you with my feelings and
you don't need to answer me either.
i know that you have a girlfriend and you love her very much...
but... i thought i was someone to you,
that you had feelings for me...
i know... these words are nothing but empty feelings now.
i didn't want to have any regrets so i just gave myself a chance.
i know you must not like this confession
and be uncomfortable with this, but can you please not forget me?
you made me really happy even if it was just for a short time.
i just want to wish you happiness with your girlfriend
and say goodbye.
it's difficult for me... but i'm ready to let go.
thank you, Taehyung... this was my last letter to you.
(and this time it really was a love letter)
~miss love letter

I felt happy and sad both at the same. Happy, because after so long I wrote you a letter. And sad, because this is the last letter. This last letter, where I finally confessed my endless emotions for you. The penned words, written then erased, my feelings for you, they are so many to let go.

I saw you reading the letter, from behind the same wall where I used to hide and watch you read my letter just to see your boxy smile.

But no more. No more is there the smile that used to appear on your beautiful face, no more is the happiness seen in your eyes, and no more is the curiosity taking over you. Instead, there is sorrow and an unloved feeling.

I see... you still haven't noticed that little heart sticker I always used. The mark of my love... you never noticed it. My love, unsaid, died without being noticed. The day I fell for you, was actually the beginning of our ending. We were never meant to be.

I wanted to change that. Really. I tried to be shameless and just run to you and open my heart to you. But every time, she snatched it from me. I wanted you to say my name, but every time you said her name. For, you didn't even know my name. And you didn't bother to do so, too. If this is how it is supposed to end, I'll let you go.