♡ . 𝒰𝒩𝐹𝐸𝐸𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒢

❝ Behind this feeling of unfeeling, I want to feel you. 

It's been another few months. I've been taking sleeping pills every night to put myself to sleep. Again. I've quit all the extra jobs I took. Now, in the spare time I have, I waste it on feeling myself. Every time, I think of you, even when I don't want to.

But, now I don't feel anything. It's like my heart is empty and hollow, my soul has left my body, and now all I have is this lifeless body. I hate it. I hate this feeling. I hate this feeling of unfeeling.

I still remember the spring when we walked along the beach. We were not together, but I was behind you. Those days, when you'd look up at the sky and talk to your 'miss love letter'. I know you knew that I was there. I know you knew that I was always around you. I know you never tried to catch me in the act because you didn't want to embarrass me.

I know you felt something for me.

That time, was the most beautiful time in my life. I felt loved, even though you never said that you loved me. I felt like there was someone for me, even though there wasn't really anyone. I felt the warmth of being something to someone... but I guess those were all just in my head.

I've been wrong about your feelings and thoughts about me... all along I thought I was someone to you, but in the end, I'm just a nobody. You've become quite popular at school too, and me... I've become an outcast. Why? Because now they all know that I wrote you letters. Even though they don't know that it's me, 'miss love letter' is hated by all. And sooner or later, they will know that it's me.

Graduation is nearing,... I don't want to have any regrets but I'm also scared. So... this is gonna be my last letter. If this is how the path splits, from stereo to solo.

~♡