are we dating each other?

So basically, this chapter is going to be 1 week after the last chapter. (During episode 7) :).
Hope you enjoy reading.
___________________
Jay's POV

They are now announcing everyone that is coming to I-land. The part 2 of I-land. I am praying to God that Ni-ki will make it. I haven't seen him in person for a about a week now. So I really want to see him.

"2.09 million votes globally. Making this person rank 3rd," the announcer said. I looked at everyone "2.09 million!?!" I heard Jungwon say. "The person with 2.09 million votes, ranking 3rd is......Ni-ki,". I started smiling, cheering at the fact that Niki is in
I-land!!

The platforms door starts to open. I peer through to see him. He started to jump around. He ran to me first, hugging me and smiling. Everyone had a group hug and I stayed by Ni-ki's side the whole time.

"The next survivor is.......Daniel,"
"The next survivor is.......Sunoo,"
"The next survivor is.......Geonu,"
"The next survivor is........Taki,"
"The last survivor is.......Hanbin,"

I am so happy for those who came to l-land. Once all the cameras stopped filming I tapped on Ni-ki's shoulder, giving in a big back hug. "Huh? Oh hi Jay hyung," He said with an adorable smile. "Can I talk to you later? I wanna ask you something," I said to him. "Yeah, sure. Just text me when you want to talk," he said turning his head to look at me. I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder.

Niki's POV

He was back hugging me when I saw K hyung in the corner of my eye. He was making a kissy face while hugging the air. "Jay hyung, can you help me learn this choreography," I heard Sunghoon hyung ask Jay hyung. "Yeah sure, bye Niki,"Jay said. I waved while saying a small goodbye.

I chased after K hyung because he was really starting to annoy me. "STOP RUNNING!!! ALSO WOULD YOU TO STOP TEASING ME!?!?!"I yelled while running after him. He stopped running because he was out breath. "Can you please stop hyung?" I asked him. "Ok but one question. Have you kissed him yet?" He asked me. I just stood without anything, shocked. "You have," he said while smirking and he just walked away. I was still shocked at what he said. "I HAVEN'T!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Oh my gosh. Niki calm down," I heard Taki say. "Sorry hyung," I responded with.

"Wanna prank K hyung? I've heard he's been annoying you," Taki hyung asked me. "Yes. A thousand times yes!!" I said while clapping my hands. "Well because there's not that much stuff we have here. I thought maybe we could do small pranks throughout the day," he said. "Ok what's the first one?" I asked him.

"Nothing major, maybe just turning off the light in a room he's in," I nodded as a response. I knew where he went, so we decided to follow him. He went to the more smaller dance practice room downstairs. We made sure he couldn't see us when we turned off the light that was inside.

As soon as we turned off the light, we ran out of there. "AHHHH!!!" We heard a scream from inside. We ran into the living room and jumped on the couch. What we didn't know is that he was right behind us. "Where is he?" I asked Taki hyung. "Look behind you," I heard someone say. Taki hyung and I turned around and saw him. I stood up shocked. "You guys are so dumb. Of course I saw you when you were in the room turning of the light," K hyung said. I nervously laughed and quickly ran away.

Time skip to 1 hour later :)

I felt a buzz in my pocket, as I was sitting in the living room. I checked my phone and smiled at who it was.

Jay 😀

Jay 😀
Are you able to meet me now?

Me
Yeah :)
seen

Jay 😀
Meet me in my room now

Me
Ok hyung 😜
seen

I left the living room, walking upstairs, heading to his room. I knocked this time and he quickly opened the door. "I see someone has learnt to knock," he said in Japanese, while smiling. "Yep," I replied with. He opened the door more for me to enter, which I gladly did.

"So why did you wanna talk to me?" I asked him, sitting on his bed. "Well I wanna talk to you about what happened last week," he said. I did start blushing a little, but it was nothing that he could notice really well. "Yeah. What a-about it-t?" I stuttered while smiling. He sat next to me while saying "I want us to be more than friends..." he said, looking at me.

I couldn't help but smile at his words. I intertwined our hands while looking at them "Yeah?" I said "Yeah. I really really like you," he said, while tightening the hold he has on my hands. "I really really like you too," I replied with a smile on my face.

He leaned in while wrapping his arms around my waist. The gap between us closed and the hand that my face was resting on, moved to hold his cheek. It was definitely more of a deeper kiss than before.

We moved more closer together and soon I felt his tongue brush against my lip. That made me open my mouth, which I didn't want to do. His tongue entered my mouth, making me whine to tell him to not do that. Although he didn't listen to me. "Hey Jay hy-" I heard the door open. I pushed Jay away as fast as I could. Jake hyung walked through. Jake just stood there not knowing what to do. "Were you just- wow," he said.

Jay and I looked at each other. Then I looked back at Jake hyung and shook my head. "Niki I saw you guys," he said facing to me. "I was just ch-checking if some- something was in his eye," I said trying my best not to stutter. "Oh come on. You guys even look like you were kissing. You're lucky Heeseung hyung didn't come up with me. Because he was meant to come with me," Jake hyung said. "Just please.... don't say anything," Jay hyung begged Jake. "I won't," he said, with a smile on his face. " Oh, come here guys," he said bringing us into a hug.
___________________
Now Jake knows......
I wasn't even sure if I wanted to publish this chapter.
Because of the kissing scene (I was so uncomfortable while writing that part)
Hope you enjoyed reading :)
Words: 1124