new years pt.2

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!
_____________________
2 days till New Years
Jay's POV

I woke up with someone's legs and arms wrapped around my body. I know that it is Ni-Ki. I slightly turned my head to see his face right behind mine. I felt my cheeks getting hot so I quickly turned my head away.

I tried to get up but I wasn't able to even sit up because of Ni-Ki. I wiggled in his arms a few times. But it didn't help at all instead it made him whinge and hug me even tighter. I sighed, giving up. "Ni-Ki. Could you please let go of me?" I whispered very quietly.

He didn't answer. Well obviously he didn't answer. He's sleeping. I turned around, facing him. He just ended up hugging me tighter, which brought his face very close to mine. I smiled, kissing his cheek. His eyes slightly opened and started smiling at me. "Hi hyung," he whispered. "Good morning,".

He quickly pecked me on the lips, letting go of me to go to the bathroom. I sighed, sitting up. I jumped of the bed, going back towards my room. I just realised that I left without telling Ni-Ki. I got to my room to get changed.

Time skip to later in the day
(I know I might be doing a lot of time skips but bear with me. I have to go through 5 days, so there would obviously be a lot of time skips).

I was walking in the corridor when I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around to see no one. I then walked in the living room. "Hey mum. Do you know here Ni-Ki went?" "No I don't. The last time I saw him was when he was with you,". I looked at my dad who was next to her. He just shook his head.

I walked into the kitchen to see if he was there. No. "Ni-Ki!!" I shouted. I ran upstairs to see where he was. During this whole time, I couldn't help but feel a presence behind me. It's either he's following me or he's seriously lost. I walked into a room that I know is attached to another one.

I went into the room attached to it and I hid behind the wall of the room. I saw Ni-Ki going after me, looking around the room. When he had his back to me, I attacked him with a back hug. Which did make him scream. "Oh my gosh calm down. It's just me," I said while letting go of him.

He sighed in relief, holding his chest. "You good? Sorry I wasn't meant to scare you like that," "Its fine," "Why were you following me?". He properly stood up, looking at me with his eyes wide open. "W-what do you mean? I wasn't f-following you," "Sure you weren't," I said.

"Have you grown or is it just me?" I asked him. "I have grown a lot recently,". I saw him looking down while blushing. I squashed his cheeks while saying "You're adorable!!!!" He started laughing at what I was doing.

"I love you hyung," he said to me (salanghae ❤️). I looked at him while saying "And I love you,". He hugged me very tightly. I hugged him back. "You hungry?" I asked him. I felt him nod, so I grabbed his hand, taking him into the kitchen to see what we should eat.
________________________
New Years Eve
Jay's POV

I was in the living room, watching a movie. My mum was on the other couch. Ni-Ki and my dad were somewhere else, I don't know where. We were 50 minutes into the movie when my mum left to make dinner. I was enjoying the movie when I saw Ni-Ki come in the room, sitting next to me.

"Hello~," he said. "Hey,". I was watching the movie when I felt Ni-Ki's arm go around my waist. I looked at him "Yes?" I asked him, thinking he wanted something. "Nothing,". I shook my head at his silliness, covering his hand with the pillow next to me.