dispatch

You might know what will happen in this chapter...
By the way this a couple days after New Years, so they are back at the dorm now :)
Hope you enjoy reading!!
______________________
Jay's POV

I just got out of bed to start making breakfast. I'm just going to make some pancakes this morning. I got the batter and started to shake it. I heard someone walk in the kitchen. I turned around to see Jake looking at me with a concerned face.

"What is it?" I asked him. "You should look on Dispatch," "Why?" I started to panic. "Well you know that every year Dispatch reveals couples in the industry... and well there's a photo of you and Ni-Ki kissing in the van when you were leaving for our break,".

My eyes widened. "HUH!!" I shouted. I ran into the bedroom, looking for my phone. Why can't I find that damn thing. I saw my phone under my bed. I grabbed it, searching up 'Dispatch'.

I saw that there was a photo of Ni-Ki and I kissing. Under the photo it said.

The members of the new boy group of Big Hit Entertainment, Jay and Ni-Ki.
Were caught kissing in one of their vans after leaving together for their New Year break.

"Damn it!" I whispered. I started to silently cry while resting my back against the bed Ni-Ki was sleeping on. "Why? Why? Why?". Jake sat down next to me, bringing me into a hug. I kept on crying but very quietly since I didn't want to wake the other's.

"Come on lets go into the living room," Jake said, pulling me up. "Thank you," I said while sitting down on the couch. "Why though? W-why did they have to do t-that!" I yelled. I don't care if I woke up the members anymore. I'm not thinking straight.

I'm upset and angry and tired. The last thing I needed this morning. Seriously! I heard someone coming from the bedroom. I looked up to see a tired Sunoo stretching in front of the door. "Why are you shou- what happened?" He faced me confused. "Come here," Jake said.

Sunoo sat next to Jake. Jake showed him what Dispatch posted. Sunoo gasped loudly once he saw the photo. "How'd they get that shot so clearly?" "Is that what we should be worrying about right now?" I asked him. "Well if it was blurry you could just say that you were hugging but it's very clear so you won't be able to say that,". I looked at him like he was crazy.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!" I shouted. "Jeez calm down hyung," Jake said to me. I felt my eyes getting watery again. "I'm sorry. It's just imagine what will happen when the other members and.... I just can't deal with this right now," "I know, I know," Jake patted my back as he was saying that. I nodded to him, resting my head on my hand.

That's when I smelt something burning. THE PANCAKES!!! I ran to the kitchen to see the pancake that was on the pan fully burnt on one side. I turned off the stove, grabbing the pan handle with a cloth. I threw out the pancake that was burnt. I sighed, putting the pan on the stove again.

I fell to the floor, resting my back against one of the counters. I heard the others starting to wake up. Jungwon, Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon have already gotten up, which leaves Ni-Ki in the bedroom. When Sunghoon, Jungwon and Heeseung hyung walked out of the bedroom, they all looked at me with sympathy. Well they obviously found out.

I stood up, making more pancakes. I felt someone back hug me. "Good morning hyung!! Why is everyone so quiet?" I looked behind me to see Ni-Ki smiling, it was obvious he didn't know. I started to tear up knowing how upset he'll be when I tell him.

"Ni-Ki I need to tell you something," I saw in the corner of my eye Jake and Jungwon staring at us. Ni-Ki stopped back hugging me so I could turn around. He looked really concerned at why I was crying. "Why are you cryi-" "Dispatch took a photo of us... uhh kissing in the van when we were leaving to go to my house for our break,".

I crossed my arms while looking down. I didn't want to see his reaction. "W-what do you mean?" I could hear his voice crack. "Check Dispatch on your phone,". He ran into the bedroom to check his phone. I turned back around and kept making the pancakes.

My eyes got watery and I couldn't help but feel a tear roll down my cheek. "H-hyung," I heard Ni-Ki say behind me. I turned around and as soon as I did he hugged me. I immediately hugged him back. I felt him crying. I saw the other's looking at us with sadness in their eyes.

"Why?" He said as his face was buried in my neck. "It's ok," I tried to comfort him although it wasn't really working. He raised his head, looking at me. I gave him a small smile, wiping a tear that was rolling down on his cheek. "Come on, go sit at the dining table. Breakfast is ready," I whispered.

He nodded, walking to dining table. I put the pancakes on the table, sitting down. Everyone was talking but not like usual. I felt a notification in my pocket. I grabbed my phone, checking what it was. I saw many notifications of ENGENES talking about Ni-Ki and I. Some were happy for us and some were upset and angry. I frowned at the hate that some of our 'fans' were saying.

I noticed people were saying 'Jayki' a lot. I did do a small smile but nothing that noticeable.

Time skip
Ni-Ki's POV

I'm lying down on the couch in the living right now with all the other members. I'm on my phone, on YouTube. I thought that I should look up Enhypen Jayki for fun. Because I would like to see the things people have been posting. I saw some videos with the caption 'Enhypen Jayki moments'. I quietly giggled at the caption, pressing on the video.

Once the video finished I looked at Jay hyung, who was next to me, on his phone. I kicked him just to annoy him. "YAHH!!" I went to his contacts, sending him the video I was just watching. When he got the notification he looked at me confused. "What's this?" He asked me. "Just watch it,".

He started to watch the video. I was staring at him as he was watching it. The whole time he was watching the video he was smiling. "Thank you," he said, resting his hand on my leg. "Your welcome,". I went back on YouTube to watch more videos. When I saw a video 'Enhypen's Jay and Ni-Ki caught kissing'.

I started to watch the video. As I was watching the video I heard Jungwon hyung's phone start ringing. "Hello?" Jungwon said. "Oh hello Bang PD," once he said that I immediately sat up.

"Ok got it. Wait right now?..... Ok bye," Jungwon hyung turned towards Jay hyung and I saying "You guys need to go to Bang PD nim's office,". Jay hyung as I both nodded. We heard a knock on the door. Sunghoon hyung went to open the door. "Hello," the man said. "Oh hi," Sunghoon hyung said. "I'm here to take Ni-Ki and Jay to Bang PD's office," our manager said as he walked into the dorm.

Jay hyung and I both nodded, grabbing a bag. We walked out the door with our manager, going to the van.
____________________
I guess you'll have to wait and see what will happen in the next chapter.
Hope you enjoyed reading.
Words: 1329