cupcakes

Yes two chapters in one day!!
I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!
___________________
Ni-Ki's POV

We made our way into the Big Hit building. Some of the staff lead us to his office since we have never been to his office before. It turns out that he was on level 18 and there is no way we were going to use the stairs. So we walked to the elevator. We came with our manager since we can't really go to places with our manager. We bowed to the woman who helped get to where his office was.

Jay hyung knocked on the door "Come in," we heard Bang PD nim say. Our manager stayed outside, while we walked in. We sat on the chairs in front of Bang PD nim's desk. "Well I would like to talk to you about your relationship," We both nodded as a response. "Can you please tell when you started dating each other?" "About... 3 months ago," Jay hyung said. (Yes it has been 3 months that they've been dating).

I nodded at what he said, looking down in my lap. I noticed that Bang PD nim was noting all this down on his computer. "Ok... well I have been talking to the staff and your managers and we have decided that we will let you go forward with this relationship. But do not tell anyone about this. You both have to keep it a secret,"

My face lit up at what he said. He's going to let us be together still? YAY!!! Jay hyung held my hand under the table, making me look at him just to see his adorable gummy smile. "Now I can see you guys are very happy but please we don't want anyone to know about this. Also, when we are recording, do not interact too much because we don't want rumours,". We nodded at what he said.

I understand why he said that and it makes sense. If we don't hang around each other too much on camera, people wouldn't really suspect anything. "Thank you so much Bang PD nim," Jay hyung said, while bowing in his seat. I soon did the same thing, making Bang PD nim chuckle. "Go have fun. But do not get caught," he said, standing up to bow to us.

We heard the door open, telling us that it's time to leave. We stood up, bowing to him. Jay hyung grabbed my hand as soon as we got out of the office. I smiled while looking at him. We walked to the elevator, going down to the ground floor.

We saw some of staff staring at us. "Ignore them," Jay hyung whispered to me. I nodded, looking down at the floor. We got outside and he quickly let go of my hand. Once we got to the van, I noticed some fans, so I did a small wave before getting into the van. We sat at the very back next to each other.

I quickly kissed his cheek, before anyone could notice. "What was that for?" He whispered in Japanese "No reason," I whispered also in Japanese. "Yeah yeah yeah. You say that, yet I just don't believe you," He tightly hugged me, squishing me. I quietly whined, because I didn't want our manager to notice.

Jay grabbed me by the neck, giving me a big kiss on the cheek. I smiled at what he did, hugging his side while resting my head on his shoulder. I did end up falling asleep since I haven't really been able to sleep these past few days.

Time skip!

Jay hyung nudged my side making me raise my head "What?" I sleepily said, while rubbing my eyes. "We're back at the dorm," Jay hyung said. I immediately stood up, grabbing my bag. I walked out of the van then ran to our dorm.

I stood in front of the door of our dorm, waiting for Jay hyung. As soon as I saw him down the corridor, I unlocked the door but held it open for him to come in. I turned around to see everyone looking at us. "Well, are you guys still together or?" Sunoo hyung asked. "Oh we are still together. Bang PD nim said we could stay together. But we have to keep it on the down low, so no telling anyone," Jay hyung said.

They all came up to us, squashing us with a huge hug. "We made you a little surprise," Heeseung hyung said, showing us a tray full of chocolate cupcakes. Jay hyung and I both grabbed one. It wasn't the best thing ever but it wasn't inedible. "Mmh this is great," I tried my best not to gag. I pulled the best smile that could.

"Yep," Jay hyung said, with the exact same expression as mine. We put the cupcakes back on the tray. "PRANKED YA!!! We bought some cupcakes at a bakery instead," Jungwon hyung said, bringing the box of cupcakes out. "Thank you!" I said, grabbing the box of cupcakes.

"What do guys wanna do now?" Jake hyung said. "Why don't we do a Vlive?" Heeseung hyung said, as he was putting the tray of cupcakes on the kitchen counter. "YES!!" Jay hyung said, while grabbing a cupcake from the box I was holding. We all sat down on our couch, it was our first Vlive without a staff member in the room.

Jungwon hyung and Jake hyung were trying their best to figure out how to do it. They somehow figured out how to work the camera by flipping it so we could ourselves. Yeah it was confusing. Soon our Vlive started. I grabbed an iPad to see all the comments. I saw a comment talking about Jay hyung's hair, which made me smile. I noticed another comment talking about the cupcakes, so I said it out loud. "You guys have got cupcakes? Yes we do have cupcakes!!"

I grabbed the box, holding a cupcake out. "It smells delicious! I wish that could give you guys one," I smiled, while looking at cupcake. I looked at the camera in front of me and noticed that Jay hyung was staring at me while smiling. I smiled and continued to talk about the cupcakes.

A couple minutes later I saw a comment about who cooks in the group. "Jay hyung is the one who cooks," everyone looked towards me. "I-it was a comment," I said. "Oh. Well yes, I am the one who cooks out of the group," Jay hyung said while looking at me.

Heeseung hyung, who was using his phone to look at the comments, read a comment saying "Sunghoon and Ni-Ki's birthday in a couple days right? Yes they are and how old are you guys turning?" He turned to Sunghoon hyung, using his hand as a mic "I am turning 19 years old!" Sunghoon hyung said. "Whooo! Now Ni-Ki, how old are you turning?" He turned towards me, bringing his hand up to my mouth. "I am turning..... 16," "Whooo!!!" I giggled at what Heeseung hyung was doing.

I looked at the iPad, to see Jay hyung staring at me through the screen. I looked up and started looking at him. He smiled, while I started to blush. I looked away, going back to the iPad. He then shook his head, looking away. Luckily we weren't sitting next to each other.

"Well we do unfortunately have to go. We will hopefully do another Vlive soon!! BYE!!" Jungwon hyung said. "BYE!" We all shouted at the same time. Jake hyung helped Jungwon hyung turn it off.

Once they turned it off, I grabbed a cupcake. Soon everyone grabbed a cupcake and the box was empty. "That was a fun Vlive," Sunghoon hyung said. "Yep," Jay hyung said. I saw Jay hyung doing weird hand gestures to Heeseung hyung, so I imitated him doing them to Sunghoon hyung. Jay hyung noticed this, giving me a death glare.
___________________
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!
Words: 1342