years later

This is 4 years later.
I'm doing this because I honestly think this book is getting sooooooo longgggggg!!!!
Hope you enjoy reading.
_________________
Ni-Ki's POV

We were all back stage, getting ready for a concert. Each of us were going to have a solo stage at the beginning of the concert. Most of us were going to do a dance performance. But Heeseung hyung and Sunoo hyung both decided to sing instead. I was waiting until one of the crew members told me it was time for me to get ready for my performance.

I was on my phone when I saw someone sit next to me. "Hi Ni-Ki!" I heard Jay hyung say. "Hi hyung!" I  gave him a side hug, "I really liked your performance," I said. "Thank you," he said back with a smile. "Look I even got a photo of you at the end of your performance," I said, showing him the photo I took. "Why?" He whined. "Because.... I wanted to and you also looked really good so...," I said.

"Ni-Ki you're up!!" One of the crew members said. "We'll see you after my performance," I said. I quickly kissed his cheek before walking to the stage. I got into my position waiting for the music to start. The lights turned on and soon the music did too. I started to do the choreography I made.

Time skip to when they're talking to the fans
(I don't know what to call it ok).

We started answering questions ENGENES were asking us. "NI-KI!!!" I heard someone shout in the crowd. "Yes?" I said in the mic. "I LOVE YOU!!" The fan said. I laughed at what they said. I was about to I love you too when Jay hyung said something. "He's mine,". (I cringed so hard while writing that. I'm sorry).

The fans started screaming so loudly. I started blushing at what he said. "KISS!!!" (I'm sorry) a fan screamed. My eyes widened, I looked at Jay to see him smiling at me. He walked closer to me while I was slowly walking away from him. He grabbed my arm, kissing my cheek.

The fans screamed and squealed. I smiled, going back to where I was standing.

Time skip

We just got back to our dorm. (They are going to be in a different dorm because now, in the book, they're seniors). I went into my and Jay hyung's room. I put my bag on the floor, falling down on the bed. I took off my shoes, throwing them somewhere in the room.

The door opened, I saw Jay hyung smiling at me. He ran up to me, lying on the bed next to me. "Whatcha doing?" he said, while looking at me. "Nothing," I said. He poked my cheek, making me look at him confused. He smiled, squishing my cheeks. "The one thing you always do is squish my cheeks. You do it almost everyday. Why?" I whined.

"There's no reason why,". I sat up, stretching. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. "Yes!!! Did you make food?" I asked excitedly. He shook his head, making me pout. "I'm just kidding. Go eat," "Yay!" I ran into the dining room, to see the others already eating. I sat next to Heeseung hyung, grabbing some food.

Jay hyung didn't come to the table and I also noticed that Sunoo hyung wasn't here either. I shrugged it off thinking that maybe they were taking photos. Because seriously Sunoo hyung asks everyone to help him take a photo.

It was a usual dinner, but that was until I felt someone kick my leg. I mean we don't usually kick each other during a meal. I ignored it, thinking that it was just an accident. But the person kept on kicking me. I looked under the table to see Heeseung hyung kicking my leg.

I looked at him with a confused face. He kept on looking at the corner of the room. I followed his eyes to see Sunoo hyung helping Jay hyung with something. "What are they doing?" I asked him. "They aren't doing anything," Heeseung hyung said in an almost panicked tone.

I looked at him with a questioning look. I shrugged it off, going back to my food. I was talking to Jungwon hyung when I heard music playing. I saw Sunoo hyung walk in the room throwing petals everywhere. Jay hyung walked in soon after.

What on earth are they doing?. "What are you doing?" I asked him. Jay hyung cleared his throat before grabbing a sheet of paper from his pocket.
I looked at the others to see them looking at me.

"Dear Ni-Ki," Jay hyung said, making me look towards him. "You have always cared for me and you are always there for me if something goes wrong. These past 4 years have been amazing. I remember when we were in I-land and we had our first kiss. Such a cute memory. Whenever you're mad at me you always pout and it's so cute sometimes. You make me laugh when I am sad, you make me smile when I'm mad at you. You make me happy and excited to see you. I love you!!" Jay hyung made a heart with his hands.

I felt my eyes watery because of his letter. I smiled, standing up to go hug him. "What is this for?" I asked him. He retracted from the hug saying "Because there's something else I want to ask you,". I tilted my head to side out of confusion. I noticed he put his hand behind his back, grabbing something from Sunoo hyung.

Once he grabbed it he kneeled down on one knee. (You know what's about to happen). "Ni-Ki will you mar-" I cut him off by saying. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!!!" He chuckled, putting the ring on my finger. As soon as he stood up, I grabbed him into a hug.

I felt like crying out of happiness. I retracted from the hug to kiss his cheek. "I love you too," I said. He smiled at what I said, kissing my forehead. I pecked his lips before he motioned me to sit back at the dinner table. I nodded, sitting down, watching him and Sunoo hyung pick up a few flower petals.

"Can I see the ring?" Heeseung hyung asked me. I nodded, showing him the ring. He brought my hand up more to show the others. "That's a nice ring," Sunghoon hyung said. The others nodded before going to their food. I pulled my hand back, admiring the ring. I smiled at the ring, before going back to my food.
___________________
I think this chapter is a little shorter than the others because I didn't really know what else to write after the dinner.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Words: 1150