XXI

Solana ^^^

1 month later...

December 2nd
Omniscient

"Get y'all shit together, your momma gon be here any minute now!" Cepheus called out, as he zipped up Christian's baby bag

"Get y'all shit together, your momma gon be here any minute now!" Cepheus called out, as he zipped up Christian's baby bag. Grabbing the pacifier from off of the floor, he listened to the patter of their footsteps running upstairs, before putting his attention on Christian who laid on his stomach on the ground in only his diaper. "I could've sworn I got your ass dressed." Cepheus mumbled, reaching down to pick him up from off of the ground.

Laying him down next to him on the couch, he went back into the baby bag to grab one of his onesies Cassia had in there.

"You kinda starting to look a little bit like your momma to be honest." He mumbled, seeing a tiny bit of Cassia as he stared down at Christian. Grabbing a clean pacifier from out of the side of the baby bag, he popped it in his mouth to stop him from whining or crying while he adjusted the onesie on him.

Cepheus watched as Christian's eyes slowly changed from the dark brown color to a bright shade of green, his eyes widening as he jumped back a little bit. "Nigga what the- oh shit." He mumbled, remembering Cassia had told him that Christian's eyes were just like his.

He couldn't lie and say seeing the eyes change like that for the first time didn't scare him a little because it did, him now understanding why Cassia was so fascinated with his when she first learned they changed color. Moving his face a little closer to Christian's, he gently examined his eyes until the sound of the doorbell ringing filled the house.

"Hurry up, your momma here now!" Cepheus called out as he stood to his feet, adjusting Christian a little better to make sure he didn't fall off of the couch. Pulling his pants up, he made his way over to open it, immediately seeing the annoyed expression on her face once he swung the door open.

"One of your hoes are outside, glad you had a little more respect than to have them in the house with my children this time." Cassia greeted, before brushing past him to make her way into the house. Clenching his jaw, Cepheus glanced outside to see Solana fixing her hair up as she sat in the drivers seat of one of his cars.

"Hi papa" Cassia smiled at Christian who gave her a wide smile, showing nothing but his gums. Leaning down, she picked him up from off of the couch to hold him against her chest. Adjusting her scrubs a little bit, she grabbed the baby bag from off of the ground to place over her shoulder.

Going back to work just a couple days prior, Cassia felt amazing to be back. It allowed her to take her mind off of the stress of raising 3 children alone, while also allowing her to do what she loved. Being able to come up with a coparenting agreement with Cepheus was working for the most part, him matching his schedule up to meet hers, since he was the flexible one of the two.