LXXII

2nd update cause I'm procrastinating🫂

July 29th
Omniscient

"Girl when I say I have so much shit to catch you up on since I last seen you, it's been a lot

"Girl when I say I have so much shit to catch you up on since I last seen you, it's been a lot." Cassia blew out a breath while placing her purse down, barely giving Erin a proper introduction because she wanted to jump right into it. With her mouth full, Erin raised a finger so she can finish up chewing before placing her attention on Cassia.

"Let me grab my wine then, cause there's no telling what I could be getting ready to hear when it comes to y'all." Erin shook her head, recalling the many times they randomly dropped bombs during the therapy sessions they used to have.

Cassia hadn't been back in over a year, since Cepheus got locked up and after that they were in a really good space. There was no need to keep going back when they could feel the change and already established what the relationship consisted of. It was never to the point where it was perfect, but they didn't want or need that because they also wanted to grow on their own. Not wanting or needing a person guiding them for every step of the way in a relationship that primarily consisted of the both of them, and them only.

"Yes please, and pour me a glass while you're at it because I need so much advice right now. But let me start from the beginning of things and just work my way down." Cassia sighed, sinking her body back into the plush couch Erin had in her office with her legs crossed.

"I'm anxious, here." Erin passed the wine glass over to Cassia who downed it without hesitation. Because she wasn't a heavy drinker and didn't need to drink straight from the bottle with some kind of hard alcohol, she would much rather just down her wine and allow that to carry her. Clearing her throat, she leaned forward to grab the neck of the wine bottle to pour herself another glass.

"Okay so as you know, we kind of stopped coming once he got locked up again. So after that, as soon as he got out he surprised me in Malibu, had his best friend fly in with me without telling me where we were going. Malibu was the first trip we ever took together, so he brought us back there and he proposed to me which I obviously said yes to, and he did it on our 8 year anniversary." Poking her bottom lip out, Erin placed her hands to her heart with a genuine look on her face.

"Congratulations, that's so beautiful-."

"No girl, uncongratulate because we not engaged anymore." Cassia cut in, causing Erin to sit back in shock. "I know, but imma get there. So once we came back from Malibu, I found out I was pregnant again with twins this time and I also found out I had a brother and like 7 other siblings or something like that. So I had them in December, and during that time I built up a very close relationship with my little brother and we're really close now. But things were going smooth for a while right, right, you following? Because here's where shit starts getting trippy." Cassia sat up with her hand extended, her other hand grabbing the wine bottle to take a straight swig from it.