❤️Dating💙

(I'll add pictures a little later on)

Boscha:
She's probably very insecure about herself, so she would need constant reassurance, but she'd definitely do all the things you love with you because she loves seeing you smile and blush and laugh (and overall just have a good time). If she ventured with you into the human realm, she'd definitely watch all of your favorite shows with you and listen to your music and play video games with you.

Amity:
She'd be overly excited to be dating you. She'd take you out on plenty of dates to her favorite places and always assure you that her love for you is genuine and true. Even though she'd have to hide the relationship from her parents, Ed and Em would definitely know about it and always be supportive of you two being together.

Luz:
In the human realm, she'd take you out to arcades and movies for dates. She's always a little nervous to try new things because of the judgement she receives from her peers, but your encouragement and joy helps her push through it. She manages to ignore all the strange looks people give her by indulging in conversations about Azura and other books/movies/shows you read/watch together.

Willow:
She'd take you to parks and large oak trees to hang out and just talk and/or read a book together. She loves showing you her favorite parts of nature and will often find herself dragging you to the greenhouse to view her latest work. She'll take it upon herself to learn more about the human realm so you always have plenty to talk about when hanging out with one another.