How You Met || R/R

[Please refer back to the previous chapter for an explanation of what's been going on, as well as which seasons I'll be including for each character.]

[R/R in the title stands for Rewritten and Revised!]

💞

////////////////////

💞

Amity Blight

Amity Blight

     You had come in through the Human Realm with Luz, though Amity didn't meet you until much later. After finally being officially accepted into Hexide, Luz brought you in so you could meet everyone. Amity had finally warmed up a little bit to Luz, and she was learning to open up to Willow and Gus. Occasionally, she could be spotted with the trio, talking about classes and bonding over their interests.
     So, when she strolled by one day and spotted you with Luz, chatting and laughing like you had known each other for years, it piqued her interest. Hesitantly, she walked over to the two of you, greeting Luz before turning to you. "Hi, Luz. Who is this? Is she a human like you?" She asked, curiously poking at your ears. "Yeah! This is [Y/N]! She's my friend from school. We've known each other since we were babies."
     Amity couldn't help but smile at how happy Luz looked when introducing you. She turned to you with a warm grin and held out her hand. "It's nice to meet you, [Y/N]. I'm Amity Blight."

💞

Luz Noceda

Luz Noceda

     All the way back in preschool, Luz wasn't very good with the other kids. She had other interests--usually in things that tended to creep others out. She was alone most of the time. Even at such a young age, she found it hard to get through the day and enjoy school, considering she had no one to bond with.
     She had been out on the playground during recess, dusting off the skin that a snake had recently shed. Excitedly, she ran over to a group of kids and tried to show it off, finding it interesting beyond belief. It ended with the other children screaming and running off. Before her mother could come over to comfort her as she teared up, you ran over and gasped. "Woah! Is that really the old skin of a snake?"
     Luz's eyes lit up as she smiled, immediately taking a liking to you as she began to share all kinds of fun facts about the snake. Camila sat at the bench beaming, happy someone had given her daughter a chance.