⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ | [A/N] | Final Episode + Rewrite + Redraws

Hi, all!

As you may have noticed, I'm not very active on here anymore. I've moved over to Tumblr if you'd like to read those stories there, however, I will be updating this book again, but only after the final episode of season three has been available to watch for at least two weeks! I'm going to rewrite multiple of these chapters, as well as redraw the photos I made for this book because my art has definitely developed since the last time I posted an actual chapter.

The final episode is possibly going to be released in April or May of this year (2023), so it will be a while before this book is updated again, but that will give me plenty of time to rewrite/redraw these chapters!

Thank you all so much for reading by the way! I'm glad you all enjoy the show as much as I do.

And to those who are waiting for me to announce the publishing schedule for the rewritten of Forever My Darling (Twisted Alice Angel x Female Reader), I want to let you know I've been figuring out the plot. The last book didn't really have one to begin with, so I was just going with whatever sounded good at the time. Looking back on it now, I'm not very proud of it. I've got my basic layout for the rewrite finished: main + supporting cast, relationships between each character, basic designs, similarities and differences between the old and new book, etc.

And speaking of designs, I'm planning on including the main character of said book in the book cover, but it's a little hard to do when I don't know what to make them look like. I could go for a more common way of building the MC, such as the protagonist in DDLC or Resident Lover (check out that game btw! It's only a demo for now, but it's incredible!). Please let me know if you have any suggestions as to what the cover should look like--the reader's appearance will not match the one on the book, it's just for design.

Aside from that, I hope all of you are having a wonderful 2023 so far! A lot of things have been going on, and I can't really guarantee I'll have a set posting schedule anytime soon, but I'm doing my best with what little free time I have!

Thank you all so much for reading! I will update again once the show has ended in a few months, so I hope you'll stick around for that!