⬇️~Rewritten Chapters + Redraws~⬇️

The finale has officially been available to watch for a while longer than two weeks now! I'll be returning to this book to rewrite the older chapters and create new ones. The new chapters will likely include the characters during the epilogue in some cases. Keep in mind that updates may take a very long time—I've moved to Tumblr, and I've honestly kind of drifted away from TOH.

Along with the rewritten versions of these short preferences, I'll be redrawing the photos I've used if I can't find a proper image of the character.

Thank you all for sticking around! I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I do! :)

Below are all of the characters that will be included, as well as a brief explanation of why I've been absent from social media so often. Before requesting a character, please remember this book is for the characters that identify as female and/or have she/her pronouns. I won't be writing for Hunter, Gus, etc. Raine Whispers will also not be included because they go by nonbinary pronouns (but honestly, it's just because I have no idea how to write for them asksdhf).

-Amity Blight (S1, S2, + S3)

-Luz Noceda (S1, S2, + S3)

-Boscha (S1, S2, + S3) - I'll likely put more detail into her scenarios considering she isn't as popular, but several members of the community like her.

-Willow Park (S1, S2, + S3)

-Vee Noceda (S1, S2, + S3)

-Skara (S1, S2, + S3)

-Amelia (S1 + S3)

-Viney (S1 + S3)

(If I choose to include Edalyn and Lilith Clawthorne, just know their sections will be entirely platonic! Especially Lilith since she's been confirmed by the creator to be aroace!)

////////////////////

As for why I've been absent so much: I've recently been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). It's taken years to find out what was causing me so many issues, but it explains why I've been struggling to do even the things I love. I'm working to find a way to treat it at the moment since there's no known cure. This is why I really am grateful to all of you who have stuck with me through all of this.

I wanted to quickly say thank you for 1k followers, and for the continued support on my stories--even those that I haven't worked on in years. I hope you'll enjoy. :)