The four Bakugous...

Aizawas pov-

It is a Saturday night and im out on patrol. Im jumping from rooftop to rooftop listening out for any villains. All of a sudden i hear crying and it sounds like a baby. I jump off the roof im on and into the alley that the crying is coming from. I glance around and i spot something red and it looks like its wrapped around the crying so i walk over and i find out that the red is a pair of wings attached to a young boy around the age of nine or ten. I kneel down near the boy but not to close as to startle him. "Hey kid are you okay?" I ask in a calm voice. The boy flinches and turns his head to face me. "W-who are you a-and what do y-you want?" The boy asks. "My name is Shouta Aizawa, also known as the pro hero Eraserhead." I say while examining the boy from afar. "Y-you're a hero?" He asks and i nod my head. "So kid why are you out here so late at night?" I ask and i see him flinch again. "W-well my parents kicked me and my siblings out of the house..." He mutters so quietly i had to strain my ears to be able to hear him. "Well where are your siblings then kid?" I ask him. He slowly moves his wings unwrapping whatever they were holding and it reveals a little girl around the age of three or four and a set of twins around the age of one or two. One twins a girl the other is a boy. My eyes widen as i notice all of the siblings are covered in bandages. "What happened to you guys?" I ask with worry in my voice. "Our parents hurt us before they kicked us out." The boy with wings says. I start to get angry because what kind of parent hurts their kids!? "Why did they kick you guys out?" I ask while trying to calm my anger so I don't scare any of the kids. "They said it was because we were all mistakes and that we shouldn't have been born in the first place." The boy says.

Well i cant just leave them here on the streets and i definitely don't want to send them back to that abusive household. "How about you guys come home with me for tonight and we can figure something out tomorrow?" I ask slightly hopeful for some reason. I watch as the kids eyes light up and he quickly stands up holding all of his siblings. "That would be amazing! Thank you so much Mr. Eraserhead!!" I chuckle quietly and how exited he got and i stand up. "Here let me carry the twins." I offer. He carefully hands them over to me. "Thank you again Mr. Eraserhead you are our hero!!" I smile down at the boy fondly. "No problem kid, and please just call me Shouta or Aizawa." I say while heading out of the alley and towards my house. "Ok Aizawa." The kid says as he follows me.

____________________________________________________________

When they get to Aizawas house.
____________________________________________________________

No ones pov-

Aizawa walks over to the front door and carefully puts one of the twins in his scarf. He then pulls out his keys with his now free hand and unlocks the front door. He walks inside and the kid follows. He closes the door behind them and locks it. He then quietly walks into the living room and spots his husband asleep on the couch. He turns to the kid and motions him to follow as he walks towards a room on the second floor. When they get to the room Aizawa opens the door and they all walk in.

 When they get to the room Aizawa opens the door and they all walk in

This is the bed that's in the room. The walls in the room are a pale blue and the ground has a grey carpet. Across from the bed is a small walk in closet. There is a dresser sitting next to the bed a d there is a table sitting near the door. There is a small desk across from the door and another door leading into a bathroom sitting in between the desk and another small table.

Aizawa walks in and sets the twins in the crib on the bottom and then takes the child from the kid and lets him climb up onto the top bunk. Aizawa hands the sleeping child to the kid on the top bed and then steps back. "Alright there you go this is where you will be sleeping tonight." Aizawa says to the kid. The kid slowly lays down with the other child and wraps his wings around her. "Hey kid i have a question before you go to sleep." Aizawa says while staring at the boy. "Ok what is it Aizawa?" The kids asks after yawning. "What are your names?" Aizawa asks the question he should have asked when he first met the kid. "Well my name is Keigo Bakugou and im ten. Then the girl in my arms is Himiko Bakugou and she's four. Then for the twins the boys name is Neito Bakugou and the girl is Katsumi Bakugou and theyre two." Keigo says and Aizawa nods. "Thanks kid now get some sleep." Aizawa says before heading to the door. "Ok goodnight Aizawa." "Goodnight Keigo." Aizawa turns the lights off and leaves the room heading out into the living room.

Aizawas pov-

I walk over to my sleeping husband and start to shake him awake. After a few minutes he finally wakes up. "Baby whats wrong?" He asks me still half asleep. "I have something really important to tell you and then we can go to bed okay?" I say and sit down next to him. "Okay." He yawns and lays his head down on my shoulder. "Well we have four guests sleeping in the guest room on the second floor." I turn to look at my husbands face. He sits up straight with his eyes wide and he stares at me. "Isn't that guest room for kids and babies?" I nod my head and he tilts his in wonder and confusion. I smile to myself and then explain what happened earlier. After explaining we head to bed and immediately fall asleep.

To. Be. Continued.