"Are you okay!?!"

Aizawas pov-

'It is really hard to take care of two babies while dealing with a whole class of problem children.' I sit Katsumi down on my chair with Neito and stand in front of all of my problem children. "Alright class listen up!" I look around and see everyone looking at me. "Great now let's get started on the lesson." All my students nod so I walk over to the board to start the lesson.
_______________________________________________________

Time skip to lunch time.
_______________________________________________________

"Alright class dismissed go to lunch." All my problem children leave the classroom leaving me with a sleeping Neito and Katsumi. I hear footsteps walking towards the classroom so I turn to the door and Zashi walks in. "Hey Sho!" Zashi walks up to me and gives me a hug. I hug back, "Hi Zashi." Zashi let's me go and I take a step back. "So Sho how were the twins?" I smile to myself. "They were great Zashi, they slept through most of the first lessons. Zashi smiles at me and then I hear crying from behind me so I turn around and pick up Neito while Zashi picks up Katsumi. " There bottles are in my bag under my desk." I say as I turn to Zashi. Zashi walks over to my desk and pulls out two bottles from my bag. He hands me a bottle and we both start feeding the twins.

After feeding the twins some of the kids start filing back into the classroom since lunch was over. Zashi handed Katsumi to me and left. I told the class to change and meet me outside and they left. I put the twins in my scarf and grabbed their bag and headed outside. When the kids got outside I started basic training. Halfway through training Neito woke up and started crying so I took him out of my scarf and started to make funny faces at him trying to get him to stop crying. After he stopped crying I looked up and saw that my class stopped training and were staring at me so I yelled at them. "GET BACK TO TTAINING OR YOURE ALL EXPELLED!!" They got back to training and Neito giggled at my hair floating in the air.
_______________________________________________________

Time skip to after school.
_______________________________________________________

No one's pov-

After school was over Keigo went over to the preschool across the street from his elementary school and picked up Himiko. He then flew them to U.A. and went inside to try and find Aizawa or Yamada. As they were walking down the hall hand in hand Himiko spotted Yamada. She let go of Keigos hand and started running as fast as her little legs would go as she called out for Yamada. "MR. YAMADA!!" Yamada turns around at the voice and chuckles. All of a sudden Himiko trips and falls on the ground. She sits up and whines. You can see tears falling down her cheeks. Yamada runs over to Himikos side and kneels down. "Are you okay!?!"