4 more family members

Everyone in the building heard Yamadas yell so they all rushed out to see what happened. As Aizawa gets to the hallway he sees Yamada holding a crying Himiko and a Crying Keigo right next to them. Aizawa rushes over and kneels down in front of Keigo. "Hey, hey, what's wrong Birdy? Are you okay?"  Keigo nods his head and wipes his tears. Aizawa pulls Keigo into a hug and Keigo hugs back. After a while all the other staff members disperse leaving the two pros and two of their kids. They all head to Aizawas classroom to pick up Katsumi and Neito before heading home.

It's been a year since Aizawa and Yamada adopted the Bakugou siblings.

"Babe I'm heading to the store to get stuff for dinner!!" Aizawa yells from the kitchen. He then walks to the door, slips on his shoes, grabs his keys and scarf, and leaves. He gets into his car and drives to the store. When he gets there he notices a few kids outside sitting against the wall. He walks towards the front and notices that they look dirty and malnourished so he walks towards them. When he starts getting closer he notices that the two older kids instantly hid the younger ones once they noticed him. He kneels down in front of the kids and gently smiles. "Hello there little ones, may I know what you're doing out here by yourselves?" Aizawa asks them but they all seem to be trembling. "Hey it's okay.. I'm a pro hero.." the kids look up at him with stars in their eyes. "May I know your guys names?" Aizawa asks the kids. The kid with red hair steps forward after handing off one of the smaller kids to the other kid. "Hello sir, I'm Touya Todoroki, the kid with black hair is Tenko Midoriya, the toddler with Half red and half white hair is my younger brother Shoto Todoroki, and the kid with black hair with green highlights is Tenkos little sister Izumi Midoriya. I'm 11, Tenkos 7, and Shoto and Izumi are 3." Aizawa nods his head and smiles at the kids.

"Why are you kids out here?" Aizawa sees the kids flinch. "Well I ran away with Shoto about two months ago because our mom was abusive, we had also ran away with two more of our siblings but they were adopted by other people. Tenko ran away with Izumi a month ago because both of their parents were abusive. We then met each other about two weeks ago and we've been wandering around ever since. Tenko and Izumi also ran away with their older brother but he was also adopted by someone else." Aizawa nods his head and smiles at the kids. "How would you kids like to be apart of my family?" Touya and Tenko both nod their heads yes quickly. Aizawa chuckles and stands up. "Alright but first we have to head inside so we can get stuff for dinner okay?" Tenko nods and sets Shoto and Izumi one their feet so they could walk. As they all head inside Aizawa heads towards the yogurts. "Do any of you want anything?" They all shake their heads so Aizawa grabs the yogurts that Katsumi asked for and then head over to frozen food isle.

They grab a few frozen pizzas and then head to the register to pay. The cashier notices the kids standing behind Aizawa. "You 4!!" The kids flinch. "I told you that you weren't welcome inside until you could clean yourselves up!!" Aizawa growls at the cashier. The cashier looks at Aizawa in fear. "Don't ever tell at my kids again. Understand?" The cashier nods his head quickly and hands Aizawa his change. Aizawa takes it and heads out of the store with his kids. "Alright so just to let you know, you now have 4 more siblings." They all look at Aizawa in shock. "You have four kids already?" Aizawa nods while unlocking the car doors and helping all the kids inside, Touya up front, Tenko in the middle, and Shoto and Izumi using Neito and Katsumis boosters since they're the same age.

When they get to the house.

Aizawa unlocks the front door and steps inside with the kids following. "Babe!! Kids!! I'm home!! And I have some people you need to meet!!" You can hear five sets of feet running down the stairs. Yamada gets down first and notices the kids. "Sho who are these cute little listeners?" Aizawa sighs and sits on the living room couch. "Zashi meet our new kids, I adopted them from the streets because they ran away from abusive households. Kids introduce yourselves, then Dad will show you to the bathrooms to get cleaned up and then show you to your new rooms." The small kids nod and then introduce themselves to Yamada.

They take baths, put on clean clothes, and find their new rooms. Shoto and Neito share a room, Izumi and Katsumi share a room, Touya and Tenko share a room, and Keigo and Himiko share a room.