Morning routine and Nicknames

This is just a filler so you don't really have to read it.
_______________________________________________________

Touya already has the burn marks on his body, he got them a week before him and his siblings ran away.

Aizawas pov-

It's been about two weeks since we adopted Tenko, Izumi, Touya, and Shoto and they get along with their siblings amazingly. Both Touya and Tenko asked to die their hair because they didn't like the reminder of their biological families so I agreed.(over the past two weeks Touyas hair had started turning white). They also asked for us to call them Tomura and Dabi while out in public since they didn't want to risk being found.

I got Touya black hair die and Tenko sky blue hair die. They loved it and thanked me profusely.
_______________________________________________________

Time skip to three months later. It's the first day back at U.A.
_______________________________________________________

"KIDS WAKE UP WERE GOING TO BE LATE!!!"

I roll my eyes at my husband as he tries to wake up our kids. I stand up from my spot on the couch and head upstairs to get the kids because I know none of them will get up when Zashi yells in the morning.

I stop in front of Keigo and Himikos room and knock on the door. I then open the door when there was no reply and I see both of them snuggled into each other's arms sleeping. I sigh and walk over to the bed. I gently shake both of them to wake them up. Kei yawns and starts to stir so I start talking. "Come on Kei you need to wake up and get ready for school." He rolls over to face me and hold his arms out asking to be picked up. I roll my eyes and chuckle at the childish action but pick him up anyways. "Morning Papa..." I smile down at Kei, who is now snuggled into my arms. "Good morning my little bird, how was your sleep?" I smile as Kei yawns again. "It was good Papa." I carefully set Kei down on the ground. "Alright well I have to wake up the rest of your siblings so can you please wake up Himi and help her get ready for the day?" I smile as Kei nods his head. I ruffle his hair and then head out to the next set of bedrooms.

I stop in front of a door that has a couple of scorch marks on it and some holes. I sigh and open the door, seeing both boys already up and getting changed. "Good morning my little flame and my little  dust angel." They look over and smile at me. "Good morning Papa!" They say together. I smile at them. "Good to see both of you getting ready for school, I now have to wake up more of your siblings." They chuckle as I head out to the next door.

I open the door to see the cutest thing ever. Izumi is cuddled up to Katsumi and she has bunny ears and a bunny tail. (One of her quirks). Then Katsumi is holding Izumi in a protective hold. I smile and take a few pictures. I then walk over to the bed and start shaking them awake. "Wake up my little bunny and my little firecracker, we need to get ready for the day." Izumi yawns as her nose twitches in an adorable manner. She then opens her eyes and looks at me. "p-papa!" She reaches up and asks to be picked up so I pick her up. "Hello my little bunny. Are you ready to get ready for the day?" She nods her little head so I set her down and she runs to her closet to look for clothes. I smile and turn back to Katsumi who is still somehow asleep so I pick her up and start lightly tickling her sides. "Wake up my little firecracker~ we've got to get ready for the day~" Katsumi starts giggling  as she wakes up. "S-stop Papa, I'm a-awake I'm awake, s-stop!!" She keeps giggling even after I set her down on the ground. "Alright firecracker get ready for the day, and help Izumi." She nods so I head out to wake up the last of my problem children.

I open the door and see Neito changing but Shotos still asleep. "Good morning my little copycat." I walk over to Shotos bed. "Good morning Papa." I smile as I pick up Shoto. I start booping his nose to wake him up. "Come on my little Yin n Yang, you need to get ready for the day." He yawns and opens his eyes. "Papa." I smile and set him on the ground. "Go on and get ready for the day, if you need help just ask one of your siblings." He nods so I walk out and back to the living room, waiting for all of my problem children to get ready for the day.
_______________________________________________________

Aizawas nicknames for his kids.

Flame- Touya
Dusk Angel- Tenko
Little Bird- Keigo
Little Vampire- Himiko
Little CopyCat- Neito
Little Yin n Yang- Shoto
Firecracker- Katsumi
Little Bunny- Izumi

And more to come.