Chapter forty-seven - Three Days: Right Now

I love this feeling that right now

I wish you were here with me

Cause right now

Everything is new to me.

You know I can't fight the feeling.

And every night I feel it.

Right now

I wish you were here with me.

Three days. They had been hell, without a single doubt, but it was all part of the plan, but I wouldn't talk more about the plan. I was going to talk about the complete misery I had experienced in my lack of communication with my girl.

Day 1

"Zayno, it's time to go" I felt something cold in my back "Come on, Zayn, we'll get there late"

As I opened my eyes, I started recognizing that voice as Niall's.

"What did you put in my back?" I asked still half asleep.

"Oh sorry!" He replied quickly and took it with his hand "Just a bit of my ice cream"

"Niall, don't be so gross" Liam talked from behind and cleaned my back with what I thought was hand sanitizer and a small towel. "Zayn, let's go, we have to get on a plane."

I followed Liam's instructions, got dressed and ready for the flight.

"Where are we going even?" I asked pretty annoyed.

"Brussels." Liam declared and I nodded.

"That's cool" I replied.

"Zayn, stop with that fuckface" Harry laughed.

"He's just had a bad night, don't bother him" Liam defended me.

"Did the three days begin today?" Lou asked.

I nodded in response.

"It's kinda stupid, you know?" Harry spoke again.

"I know" I questioned myself more every time.

"It'll work out, Zayno" Liam comforted me.

"I hope so" I whispered.

***

Outside the hotel, many fans were together. I couldn't help but feel laziness to take pictures. Liam and Lou passed by without even bothering to smile at some of them. I saw Haz and Niall taking pictures and signing a couple autographs. For one moment, I doubted it.

I doubted who I wanted to be.

Here's this thing that ever since I met Astrid, there's this voice in my head telling me what I should do.

It's everywhere and it helps me every time, and I am therefore really thanked to have it.

"You owe a favor to your fans" I heard Astrid say. Damn, she was annoying sometimes, but she was right.

I quickly turned around and directed to the mass of people.

"Hey" I said. I tried to act the nicest that I could.

I took all the pictures that I could until Paul forced us to enter.

"My, my" Louis mocked me as soon as I entered the room, in which Liam and him were secluded. "Look who joined the gang of the good boys"

"Hey, Lou!" Liam shouted "I am also good, I am just too tired."

"I wanted to make the right thing, you know" I confessed saying the truth.