Ch.3 Not Just My First Love

■Y/N's POV■

I look at the black board in front of the classroom. My lecturer just end the class and I gather my stuff and put them inside my bag.

As I'm tidying my belongings, a loud thud was heard, I turn my head and look left as Hanami's resting her head on the desk.

Hanami: my head is about to explode...

I can't help but laugh at my friend. Just then I feel another presence, and I look as Himitsu san, Hanami's boyfriend walks our way. Behind him, there's another person that makes my heart beats little bit faster.

Uehara san...

Kouji: my Hana-Hana, why do you look like as if you're boneless?

Hanami looks up and frowns at her boyfriend.

Hanami: Kou, that's not the right words to say to your exhausted girlfriend...

These two always talk in a way that could make me laugh. Both Hanami and Himitsu are a fun person to begin with, together they're definitely one of a kind.

Ritou: is it really that hard? The class just now?

His voice made me look at him. Uehara Ritou, Himitsu's best friend. He's very humble and has good grades. He has a warm personality too. As I often see him because Himitsu and him live in the same building as Hanami and me, I can't help but admire him.

Y/N: well... I have no comment about that, but you know... Hanami always think that every class is hard just because she doesn't really enjoy studying hehehe...

Hanami: who says!?

Kouji: Your behavior...

Uehara and I laugh as we watch the couple bickering. We both walk out of the faculty building together when Himitsu talks.

Kouji: let's go to the new cafe two blocks from here... one of our classmates said that their fluffy pancake is top tier...

Ritou: ah right... I'm sure you ladies are gonna enjoy that...

Hanami: ah that will be nice... but Y/N couldn't tag along...

I look at my three friends as their gaze falls on me.

Yes, today I can't because...

Y/N: I'm sorry... I already have plans for today...

Hanami: on Thursdays she always hangs with her kindergarten friend that she meet again last month...

I look at my friends and apologize to them because I can't join them. That's right, I've been having lunch and studying together with Goshiki since I met him last month every Thursday. And it kind of became a habit. Just before I leave my friend.

Ritou: L/N...

I look at Uehara san who's smiling from Himitsu san's side.

Ritou: let's go together another time

I can see Hanami and Himitsu exchanged meaningful smiles and that makes me flustered. Moreover, Uehara has this aura that makes him looks comfortable to be with.

Y/N: I uh, that will be nice... well then... I'll see you guys later...

With that I leave my friends and head to meet my other friend. Someone who's no longer just an old friend.

Y/N: next time I'll asked Hanami to stop calling Goshiki my kindergarten friend...

We've been hanging a lot together these days after all...

Y/N: he's my friend... back then... now... and in the future...

Yes... right?

■Goshiki's POV■