Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

BAAAM!

The loud sound of the ball that hits the floor was heard all around the hall. The people inside start cheering as they see a certain dark haired player hits the ball, earning the point that leads to his team victory.

Goshiki raises his fist as he brings victory to his team. He was then being hugged by his teammates.

In the crowds of people who watches the game. Someone's watching with a happy smile and looks at her arms where a copy of that volleyball player secured in her arms.

Y/N : Shun... Daddy won!

Shun: bu! Bu! Dada dada! Ou

Y/N laughs as she watches her 11 months son look excited though he might not get understand what's going in around him.

Y/N: let's go now...

Goshiki and his teammates have just left their changing room. The crowd of fans immediately surround them asking for a photo and autograph.

Goshiki kindly greets his fans, taking photos with them and all. And then a girl wants to take a photo with him but she stands so close to Goshiki.

Goshiki moves a little to the side but the girl still move closer until.

Goshiki: I'm sorry, but can you please move a little. I'm not really comfortable with touching others...

The girl was embarrassed a little but she did moves and finally the photo is taken. Goshiki still talking with his fans when the corner of his eyes catches something that lift his fatigue away.

Y/N smiles at her husband making Goshiki's heart warmed.

Goshiki: okay, um I think I've taken a pict with everyone... thanknyou for watching and supporting us... i hope you'll have a great day.

After saying that he left the team, watched by his teammates and fans. As his fans are wondering why he leaves so soon, his teammates know that he's heading to his energy charger.

As if he doesn't care whether there will be many of his fans heart that will be aching, Goshiki wraps his arms around his wife and son. He leans down and Kiss Y/N.

Goshiki: my number one and two supporters....

Y/N laughs as she puts an arm around her husband while her other hand holds their baby. Goshiki notices this and takes their baby from his wife. Goshiki lifts Shun and nuzzles his face.

Goshiki: baby, did you see how amazing your father on the court? Did you cheer for dada?

Shun reaches out and places both hands on Goshiki's cheeks, making the father look at his copy closely. Shun beams a smile.

Shun: da da ! Do da da! Coo!

Goshiki feels a surge of feeling fills him as he listen to undechipered language.

Goshiki: so you think dada is cool, why are you so adorable... ah cute...

Shun: da da

Goshiki nuzzles his face against his son saying that he's cute over and over while Y/N watching the two with the exact same thought.

Y/N: both are adorable...

The Goshiki's head back to their house, stopping by a restaurant on their way for dinner, so they don't need to cook at home.

When they arrive at home, Shun is asleep on Goshiki's arms. When Goshiki moves a little Shun was startled and cry in his sleep. Goshiki tried to calm him back to sleep.

Goshiki: I'll tuck him in, you can take a shower first...

Y/N : ah yes, thank you Tsutomu...

Y/N takes a quick shower, hoping to assist her husband, scared that Shun hasn't go back to sleep yet. But by the time Y/N walks into Shun's room, he's already sleeping in his crib, patted by his father.

Y/N walks closer to Goshiki and gently pat his hands.

Y/N: now you can take a bath and probably dip yourself in warm water.

Goshiki looks at his wife and stands up. He kisses her forehead.

Goshiki: okay~

Goshiki always loves to show his affection to Y/N, and this still makes his wife heart flutters even after 1 year of marriage.

Y/N make sure that Shun is in a deep sleep, before slowly tiptoes to walk out of the room and head to her and Goshiki's room.

Y/N is sitting on her side of the bed when Goshiki walks in, hair is still a bit damp and he still dry them with his towel. Y/N sees her husband and tell him to sit next to her and he did.

Y/N rubs the towel on her husband's hair, drying the soft locks. Goshiki enjoy his wife's gentle hands as she takes care of him.

He looks at his wife face and think of how beautiful his wife is for the god knows how many times already. Goshiki reaches a hand and hold Y/N's arm gently.

Goshiki: Y/N...

Y/N : hmm? What is it?

Goshiki leans his head and rests his forehead on Y/N's shoulder.

Goshiki : well remember yesterday when I met Semi san and his wife?

Y/N stops drying Goshiki's hair and just listen to her husband.

Y/N: yes Tsutomu, is anything happen yesterday?

Y/N feels Goshiki shook his head no.

Goshiki: well, no... it's just... Semi san's daughter is so cute... and...

Suddenly Y/N was pushed back on the bed. Y/N looks up and see her husband towering over her.

Y/N : T-Tsutomu?

Goshiki leans in closer and kisses Y/N's forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.

Goshiki: and I think... it'll be cute if Shun gets a little sister that looks like his mother... so...

Goshiki smiles but his smile gives Y/N goosebumps.

Goshiki: let's try to give him one...

That night Goshiki showers his wife with love and care though he also bully her.

They keep on exchanging kisses and love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading another stories of mine. Sorry if you found many mistakes such as grammatical errors, typos and a slight oocness.

I hope this story pleases you
And if you do like my story, please stop by my account and check out my other stories. Maybe you'll find another story that you can enjoy

Anyway I hope you all have a great day / night.
St

Stay safe, stay healthy, be happy

K A Y N U
^^