Ch.7 Control

■Goshiki's POV■

My lecturer is probably explaining something very important on the board right now, but my head can't seems to coop with that.

I keep on steal a glance at my phone once in a while, waiting for a certain name to pops up on my screen.

Nejima: I see something has changed from a weekly appointment to a daily need...

I look to my side as Nejima gives me a smug face that always gets to make me embarrassed.

Goshiki: shut up... what's wrong with hanging out together with her more often... and it's not like we study together everyday...

Yes, since we went to watch Semi senpai Sunday last month, L/N and I hanging out together more often. We don't only meet on thursday, but sometimes when I have no practice as well.

Today too, I'll see her as we're planing to study together, and Nejima has been teasing me about library date but I can't even deny that cuz I do want to go out on a date with L/N.

But we still haven't even call each other with our given name... aren't we close yet?

Nejima: man, message from the princess has come~

I immediately look at my screen again and see L/N's name.

Sender: L/N Y/N
Recipient: Goshiki Tsutomu

Yes, I'm also free today, I was supposed to go and buy groceries with Hanami, but her boyfriend caught a cold so she'll go to his place.

I texted her earlier and ask whether she can study together with me and thank god she can.

Sender : Goshiki Tsutomu
Recipient: L/N Y/N

Okay, then at let's meet at the usual place.

I send the reply to her amd put my phone on the desk, eyes still staring on the screen tho. And a message came in.

Sender: L/N Y/N
Recipient : Goshiki Tsutomu

Okay, I'll see you later Goshiki
(´。• ᵕ •。')

The kaomoji, so damn cute!!

I stupidly got to excited and my knees hit the desk making a loud bump, getting the class's attention.

Goshiki: s-sorry... I uh slipped when I want to catch my pen...

Everyone starts to look away and get their attention back in whatever they were doing.

Nejima: catch my pen my ass... you better catch your sanity, because you're obviously crazy...

Riiiing

The bell rings which mean class is over, Nejima has already packed his stuff and stands.

Nejima: you're totally crazy about that girl...

My face grew warm and I put my head on the desk.

What can I do... she's so adorable and I
...

Can't control my feeling...

God....

3rd Person POV■

Y/N watches as Hanami hurriedly gets her belongings and put them in her bag before getting up.